Tripadvisor

Review of Ciao Mamma!

Ciao Mamma!
Order Online
Ranked #37 of 265 Restaurants in Brunswick
Description: Ciao Mamma! We're a vibrant modern concept Italian eatery, making fresh pasta and sauce daily! Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and dairy free options available. Open Tuesday - Sunday! Love Mamma!
Reviewed January 21, 2020

An AUTHENTIC experience from the food to the service. It truly was a little slice of Italy in the midst of Brunswick. As a coeliac I was very happy to see they are certified by Coeliac Australia and was confident knowing there would be no cross contamination that MANY other Italian eateries warn about before ordering. The food was delicious, I would highly recommend trying the jam and nutella doughnuts as well! My family and I will definitely be returning customers. Grazie mille ‘Ciao Mamma’.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed November 14, 2019

This is a go to for my friends and I. We just can’t get enough. Great atmosphere, Amazing food and incredible service!
As a coeliac it’s definitely a must visit and so nice to be able to eat out without fear of becoming sick.

Thankyou Mama! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

Went here after reading the many positive reviews.
Overall, nothing terrible about the restaurant...we just found that the there wasn't anything really 'special' about the homemade pasta.
2 of us had the Bolognese which was nice, but my wife's ragu was bland.
As mentioned...it wasn't a bad experience...but given the price (expensive for what we had) we wouldn't rush back there.
The excellent staff do deserve a mention though.

Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my mum and son and could not believe how over price this place is just 6 Polenta chips for $14 oh my god then three Rice balls for $14 My son had ordered pasta carbonara and that was very very eggy was gonna nearly throw up I ordered the calamari I would nice but $17 for maybe five or six pieces very very expensive place

Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

This came recommended. Generally the food was good. The GF pasta and sauces were of good quality. The ambience good but the service somewhat lacking. This is definitely an area they can improve on.

Date of visit: October 2019