“Tad further from here now but we loved their pizzas.”
Review of I Carusi

I Carusi
Ranked #44 of 240 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Tad further from here now but we loved their pizzas.”
Reviewed May 30, 2008

Tad further from here now but we loved their pizzas.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous pizzeria”
Reviewed May 13, 2008

This pizzeria is the original I Carusi, older sister to the one in St Kilda. Its located next to a Halal meat distributor in a primarily residential part of Brunswick with no other restaurants around but if you drive past on any night except Monday you will notice the smiling faces of customers enjoying their pizza inside. We love this place, its got a great community vibe and is often full of families enjoying a meal together. The menu is limited with just pizza and dessert pizza but both are done very well and the staff add a joy to the small and intimate space which adds to the positive feel. The only detraction is the limited outer seating, but with cars rushing by on Holmes St, sitting outside with the petrol fumes probably is not the best way to enjoy your pizza with your dinner company.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This pizzeria is the original I Carusi, older sister to the one in St Kilda. Its located next to a Halal meat...”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

This pizzeria is the original I Carusi, older sister to the one in St Kilda. Its located next to a Halal meat distributor in a primarily residential part of Brunswick with no other restaurants around but if you drive past on any night except Monday you will notice the smiling faces of customers enjoying their pizza inside. I love this place, its got a great community vibe and is often full of families enjoying a meal together. The menu is limited with just pizza and dessert pizza but both are done very well and the staff add a joy to the small and intimate space which adds to the positive feel. The only detraction is the limited outer seating, but with cars rushing by on Holmes St, sitting outside with the petrol fumes probably is not the best way to enjoy your pizza with your dinner company.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook