“great quick service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 5, 2012

a nice way too spend an evening with friends in a relaxed atmosphere,with great food and service
will definately go back

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I Carusi is my favourite Pizza place.I always manage to get there when in Melbourne & it's not far from the CBD on the East Brunswick side of town. Sit down or take-away are both gratifyingly good.
It is a very unobtrusive looking place & tables are close together, making for a true Italian experience. This is not your typical "one with the lot" kind of pizza place - more Italian style with a few beautifully fresh toppings on a wood fired pizza. Some may call it gourmet style. Whatever you call it - I think the pizza's from I Carusi are delicious & highly recommendable.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

The East Brunswick restaurant is a funny little place with the tables all squeezed together, to the extent that sometimes people in tables near the door need to get out so people in the tables deeper in can move through, but it's worth it for the food.

No pepperoni pizzas here - only authentic ones just like back in Italy. My favourite is Pizza for a friend, with pumpkin, goats cheese, pine nuts and rockets. Simple, yet beautful.

The Dessert pizzas absolutely have to be sampled - the best one in my opinion is the peach and white chocolate.

They know they are on to a good thing so it's not cheap. Two people could easily run up a bill of over $100 if you are drinking alcohol, but it's worth it for a pleasant night out if you can afford it.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

You wouldn't find a more authentic pizza done so perfectly than here.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

If you want authentic Italian pizza this is the place to go. Staff friendly. Only downside is no desserts except pizza.