See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for a week and spent a wonderful time.

The advantages of the hotel are: location in a calm place, great food at the restaurant for a dinner, nice swimming pool, spacious and clean room well equipped, professional, helpful and friendly waiters, especially Nicoletta (please pass her on our regards).

Disadvantages:
Lack of early check-in ( the rooms were empty, but not cleaned and we had to wait 3 hours... ).
The storage room for our luggages were not secured. Everyone has a right to come in.
The only way to travel around is to rent a car. Buses go only to Soverato:(

Generally I would recommend this place for a real relax on the spot.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy_in_the_sky_321
Reviewed August 20, 2016

Hotel Rada Siri is in pristine condition. The rooms and suites are clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful! The pool is beautiful and the location and setting are perfectly placed. It's close to Camania Beach, so make sure you get down there and enjoy a swim with the locals! Wifi at Rada Siri is challenging, so don't expect to be connected during your stay! Great spot for families! The restaurant has world class service and may be the highlight of this property! Ci torneremo presto! Grazie mille!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank JECILUZZI
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We came for a week all includede. The first day we found the shower has not been clened for many days, with a gelatinous surface and very disgusting smeel in the restrroom. The floor was extremely and dangerously sleepery and we were with our Mom who is 80 yo. It was very very dangerous for her. Then we found that the water did not run throug the sink of the lavavo. We asked for a celan up but it took 3 days until they fixed and took a lot of hair and other disgusting material from the sink. We did not have the opportunity to use the hotel car to travel to the beach wich is far from the hotel. And finally we found that when we talked to the manager and complaining for these unexpected and disgusting experience, he just acted very arrogantly and did not care for our rights as guests. We hope not to come back and never recommend someone who stay in this unclean, unhealthy and disgusting hotel which deserves not the 4 stars that they promote, but probably 1 or 2 only.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank eyeshealth
Reviewed October 19, 2015

The room was a nice size as was the bathroom & it was very clean. The balcony overlooked the hotel pool which was very nice. There was lots of places to park you car. The breakfast area was very nice & you could eat inside or out depending on the weather. The hotel staff were very helpful & pleasant. There are several restaurants within walking distance. Its a bit of a walk to the beach but worth it as the beach is very large & there is a private area with lounges available & the beach is very sandy & the water was great & the waves were quite calm for swimming.
The dining room service & food was very good if you don't want to wander to a nearby restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KGACanada
Reviewed August 5, 2015

I am in Calabria for a wedding. Some people say the rooms are nice. They are closer to a College Dorm room than a hotel room. Maybe I'm expecting too much from a hotel, but it is very bare bones. The hotel staff is NOT very helpful. Maybe it's the language barrier, but the one person who did speak english made sure he found me to tell me they are charging me an extra 55 euros per night because my wife is staying with me (why would she not??), despite the fact I have reserved a double occupancy room. So let me get this straight I have a room for two people, but during the reservation process there was an error on someone else's part, and you are charging me an extra 55 euros/night?? I have no choice, the wedding is in two days and finding another hotel is not an option so I am stuck. Because we are here for a wedding, we need to press our clothing, so I went down to ask for an Iron (not unusual for Italy)...alas, no iron in the whole hotel. OH WAIT, but you can have laundry press your clothes...for a fee of 45 euros for a suit/shirt/and my wife's dress. Oh yeah and after he told me they could press our clothes for a fee, he wanted to bring up our old discussion of the difference in cost for one person versus two....after I had already told him to charge my card so I didn't have to deal with him or any of the staff. On another note, there is no "privacy" card to stick on the door, so bright at early at 9 am a cleaning person knocked on my door. I didn't have enough time get up and answer it before she opened it and saw me in my tighty whities!. I am still at the hotel, trying not to spend any more time or money here than absolutely necessary....stay tuned, I may have more to update!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends