“Terrible experience”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Seriously the person who served us is unhygienic because he had long dirty nails . How can u eat the food .

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I liked the food . We did not return because not cosy enough for my liking. But that is very individual. Food was more then OK ( entrecôte).

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were staying in a hotel in the Lausanne area close to the highway. There are limited food choices in the area and this was closest to our hotel. It appears that they are trying to import an American experience and they have managed to get some of it correct. I assume we caught them on a bad night because the place was packed. The service was slow and they mixed up both our orders. The servers where apologetic and they did provide a drink. The price was on the high side for the portions we got and would say it is only average value. The food itself was good and fresh.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The ambience is cool and for my taste authentic. But the quality of food is only OK. My friend took a tartare de boef and would not recommand it, the mixed plate are good.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

They should be specialized in meat. They are only specialized in selling overpriced sides to your meat, which in my opinion, is of poor quality. Furthermore, the place is outdated and would need refurbishment.

2  Thank seventynine