Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Superb friendly and professional PADI training

My partner and I have just successfully completed the Padi Open Water Course with Dive Academy... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Paul L
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great weeks training at Dive Academy

Just (successfully) completed the PADI Open Water course @ Dive Academy Santa Pola. Great... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
Des M

All reviews snorkel safari these guys open water octopus next year made us feel from start to finish fish whole team many thanks highly recommend this company thank you so much diving experience coming back fantastic experience look forward via email
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've just completed my PADI Open Water Course with Dive Academy Santa Pola and it was an amazing experience! Everyone there was so friendly and helpful and were prepared to answer any questions. I will most likely be returning to do my advanced course and will continue diving with them!

Dive-Academy, Owner at Dive Academy Santa Pola, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Hi Amy, we are so happy that you enjoyed your training at Dive Academy. We are missing you already. We cannot wait for you to come back to dive with us some more :-)

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Went on a scuba safari today with my two boys (15 and 12). Very well organised from start to finish. Our guide Gary was very knowledgable and informative. Saw hundreds of fish, a massive octopus, and best of all a moray eel. Will recommend this excursion to our friends and will definitely be on our to do list on our return trip.

Dear Jason, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your day with us here at Dive Academy. It was equally as fun for me and you're right, the Moray Eel was something else. Can't wait to see you guys again and maybe next time we can get you Scuba Diving :-)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The only Dive Centre in Santa Pola that is right on the harbour - great location and some fantastic diving.

The one day Discover Scuba Diving is a must for beginners - great day out.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Dive Center. We are so pleased you had a good time with us and we hope to see you again very soon :-)

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I'm not a diver but the staff at this place are all friendly, qualified divers who delight in taking visitors on snorkelling safaris and scuba diving in places like the beautiful island of Tabarca. Shop is well-stocke.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Really good trip out snorkelling at tabarca. Took both my daughters and we all had a blast. Will deffo do it again. Thanks guys.