“Wonderful gelato and cocktails!”

Pasticceria Martinucci
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Lido Marini
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We stayed in Lido Marini in October and found that hardly any shops or restaurants were open for the entire week. However, Pasticceria Martinucci was open every night! A gorgeous place, beautifully lit and with a lovely covered seating area to the side. Their cocktails were delicious and made with generous servings of alcohol but the gelato and cakes were heavenly, so many to choose from. The staff were friendly and very helpful but the only downside would be the waiting time for our drinks.
Highly recommended, a visit to Pasticceria Martinucci is an absolute must!

1  Thank storminaddcup

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was one of the many Marinucci ice cream bars that I visited this time on my return to Puglia. I picked this one because it is probably the newest and largest that displays its range of wonderful, cakes, ice creams and savoury products. At the back of the property they have a really lovely garden with lighted palm trees where you can get away from the front road and relax in beautiful contempory style. Really you are just spoilt for fantastic choice and the cocktails and drinks range on the menu is extensive. The other Marinucci bars are also a treat so anytime you are visiting Specchia, Santa Maria di Leuca, Tricase, Torre Vado etc you can be sure of the same high quality in spotlessly clean environment.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We had dinner for six evenings in the restaurant that was part of Martinucci. Dinner, service, value and athmosphere was just great. We went for dessert to pasticceria martinucci and the experience and the selection was just great, especially the ice cream counter.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

In the generally drab resort of Lido Marini, Pasticceria Martinucci stands out. You are instantly welcomed by a bright, clean, modern interior and, more importantly, a delicious array of cakes, pastries and ice cream. With air conditioning as well, this really is an oasis in which to indulge yourself - enjoy!

Reviewed July 14, 2010

I returned to Lido Marini in Summer 2008 after many years of living in the USA. The second I stepped into Martinucci I was transported back to happy childhood memories.

My eyes devoured all of the 40+ gelati flavors that whispered to me for attention.

At some point each day during my week in Lido Marini, I returned to Martinucci to taste one (and more) of their amazing flavors: Nutella, Baccio, Limone, Strawberry...each gelato was delicious!

Closing my eyes while savoring every spoonful, I must have looked like a deranged visitor. However, I wanted to enjoy each lick and to preserve those flavors deep in my memory to hold me over until my return to this wonderful place.

If you've never been to Martinucci, GO!

If you plan on returning to Martinucci soon, please send me a spoonful of any of their gelati!