1. Room. Double rearranged from twin. Two single beds were set side by side and there was a small gap between the mattresses. There was small place to comfortably go to the bed. There was only one chair in the room. And only once we get bottles with mineral water to the room - on first day.
Wi-Fi: there were two networks: SZABLEWSKI_1_i_2_PIETRO and SZABLEWSKI_3_PIETRO. I can connect with both of them, but only one was connected with internet.
TV – we don’t watch TV, so we haven’t opinion.
2. Breakfast is a buffet. There is big assortment (a.o. 3 types of bread, rolls, three kinds of cheese, cottage cheese, sausage, cereal, jam, cocoa cream, tomatoes, peppers, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, pancakes, coffee, tea, juice, water with lemon and mint.) , fresh and tasty.
3. Restaurant. IMO a bit too expensive.
4. SPA and wellness. Jacuzzi, pool and saunas – all works and are clean. There was instruction for using saunas. Pool is very small: ca. 6,5x3,5 m (22x12 feet.) Ceiling over pool is a bit dirty by the ball. Massage very nice..
5. Bathroom. Big and clean. One small defect: rubber seal on the threshold of the cabin was torn.
6. Service was friendly and attentive.
7. There is railway line near hotel: ca. 750 meters (820 yds.) – sometimes we can hear train’s "attention" signal.
The hotel is expanded, but the construction work does not interfere with the hotel. One of the features will lift for guests.
SUMMARY: Nice place. More than the average less than very good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Szablewski Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.