Review Highlights
Damavand Summit with Mina

I organised a trip through Mina Ghorbani in June 2019 after reading some reviews on TripAdvisor and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
walpa273
London, United Kingdom
Damavand ascension

I had a great experience with my guide Pedram. We went to the top of the Damavand in a very good... read more

Reviewed June 13, 2019
Amélie G

All reviews mountain guide highest mountain base camp highest peak south route a great experience local guide private tour great mountain classic route nature lovers three days caspian sea iran summit mina volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

reach mount damavand is easy.safe and pro by yak adventure team, pick up from Tehran to Tehran ,we did it with many tourist since 2003

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

I climbed Mount Damavand with guide Mina Ghobani in October 2018.
It was my first real summit and Mina adjusted the pace so I had time to get used to the altitude and effort. She was knowledgeable and experienced, with a true passion for mountain guiding and the pursuit of excellence in what she does.
Mina is an excellent cook on top of that.
It was an unforgettable experience and a uniquely Iranian one.
Can't wait for my next adventure in those mountains!

Date of experience: November 2018
4  Thank LPaulet
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Damavand volcano is a magnificent stratovolcano of Iran, located near the southern coast of the Caspian Sea, in Amol County, Mazandaran Province, and 70 km northeast of the city of Tehran. It is the symbol of Iranian resistance against despotism and foreign rule in Persian poetry and literature. is also the highest volcanic mountain in Asia and part of the Volcanic Seven Summits mountaineering challenge.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Damavand is a mountain in my land of life, Iran, I suggest to you to have a trip to Iran full of ancient history and visit Damavand peak where the best nature has the best warm water and best apple ☺️♥️

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

when youWhen you head to the summit of Damavand you will encounter interesting scenes، Like the smoke of sulfur coming out of the chimney and the crater of the flood.
I took a series of movies and photos that I'm sharing here to see everyone.

Date of experience: September 2018