“Antique hotel in Zeitz”
Review of Drei Schwaene

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Zeitz
Drei Schwaene
Ranked #3 of 4 Zeitz B&B and Inns
Oviedo, Spain
“Antique hotel in Zeitz”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

There are few choices to stay in Zeitz, the "Drei Schwaene" is a hotel with a long tradition behind and with a very friendly and helpful staff. But you can't forget that this hotel is realy old and therefore you will find some things you are not used to: noisy floors, old TV's, simple furniture...nevertheless, everything is clean and well mantained, and you have free wifi connection in all the rooms!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Aberdeen, Scotland
Reviewed March 29, 2009

I recently stayed here with work and have to say that I found this hotel to be pretty much as I expected. The hotel itself had a cracked front window which was not very welcoming and had an open cold feeling stairway which lead up to the reception area. The reception is a small area off the main dining room and has a function room to the rear. Staff were very friendly - they spoke little English and I spoke little german so we made do. Not sure but this I think is a family run hotel.

The rooms were basic but comfortable and overlooked the main square which is now a car park.
Beware - the basement is a beer cellar and appears to be where all the yound folk hang out - it is open until the early hours and although we were not disturbed by revellers, I think this could be a regular occurance at weekends.

If I had to stay in Zeitz again then I probably would stay here.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business