“Great food”

Ranked #15 of 130 Restaurants in Lorrach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I called in on a Friday night without a reservation, a table was offered and I was made very welcome. I needed a bit of help with the menu and suggestions were made. I had Gambas as a starter and Lamb ragout as a main.... both were excellent. I will eat here again when next in the area.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

We Hand a Fine Dinner with some Colleges. I Hand a Córdon bleu with fries and it was very Fine. The also have Fine spanisch Red eines and The Staff were very Kindly. So we spent there some Nice hours.

1  Thank 170858roland
Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is loccated on a main road so no parking in front possible. But a bit up the road is a public parking lot.
The staff is very friendly, although one of the waitresses need a bit more training. We ordered the Paella, when we booked the table, so we didn t have to wait for long when we arrived. The pizza for my daughter was okay, but doesn t seem the core competence of the kitchen. On the other hand, the Paella is. With lots of seafood a mild tomato sauce and rice "al dente". The housewine was a Spanish one. Good for a table wine. The Crema Catelan as dessert was a fine topping of the dinner. We ll surely go again.

Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

Spanish style and with many options. People very kind and flexible, helping us with the option. We had Zarzuela Catalana and Spaghetti with Bacalhau. Simply the BEST!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2015

We were traveling to Italy and on our way stopped here for a quick dinner. We (being me, my wife and our little boy) were warmly welcomed (though being early) and were recommended several dishes, which all were great! Next time, we will drop by again!!!