“Excellent food and outstanding service”
Review of The Tides

The Tides
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, European
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
UK
“Excellent food and outstanding service”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I would unreservedly recommend The Tides.

There are many superlatives for this restaurant... the perfect location overlooking the beautiful Caribbean sea, an excellent menu & wine list and sensational food (the best lobster risotto I've had).

But the highest praise for The Tides is the outstanding service.

The staff were amazing, very attentive and made our evening perfect.

• Visited March 2014

“Perfection!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous location, amazing food and impeccable service!! We had the lobster risotto and crab cake, both delicious and finished completely! Then the lamb and prawn curry, and truly the best curry I've had in a long, long time! The bar men were charming and chatted with us for a long time which was lovely whilst our waiter was equally as attentive and genuinely nice!! The best night in Barbados by far! Beats cin cin for sure.

• Visited June 2014
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“A brilliant birthday meal”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews and a friend of mine had been previously, we booked my birthday meal at Tides. It was fantastic. The staff were brilliant and very attentive. The food was exceptional packed with flavours. I would like to try and get another visit in before we leave!
As it was my birthday, they brought out a dessert with a firework and sang happy birthday.
I would definitely go back and highly recommend this place. Best restaurant around.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome food”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The food was fantastic and being a vegetarian I was really pleased to see a separate vegetarian menu. The only thing I would say is if the vegetarian menu had more options as I can imagine each dish being amazing. I ordered the tofu which is not something I would go for and was very impressed with the variety of flavours in the dish. I would def recommend this restaurant. We also had a 1.5 year old who was throwing a tantrum and the staff were extremely accommodating.

• Visited June 2014
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had visited Tides last year and decided to visit again a few weeks ago.

I only called to reserve a table the day before and was delighted to get a beautiful waterside table.

I can highly recommend the lobster risotto as a starter and my partner raved about his crab and corn soup. Mains were excellent too.

Service is perfect and every one of the many staff that greeted and served us were professional and friendly.

We couldn't have eaten dessert which was a shame as their dairy free chocolate and raspberry dessert is memorable.

With a decent bottle of wine the bill came to around a reasonable £120.

Best restaurant on the island.

• Visited May 2014