“Gluten Free SAFE meal”

Cafe Moya
Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Visited for late lunch, found out on a forum that it provided different gluten free options including sandwiches, pasta etc.
Owner and Son (?) were friendly and took order carefully.
Food was good, egg and ham salad sandwich.
Plus point was that I was not poisoned like the Colony Club!

1  Thank SuperOwls

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Looks like just a shop front, but inside a welcome and feast await. Lunch was so good we returned for ice creams and then breakfast - I recommend pancakes with caramelised banana and maple syrup

Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

Great choice of delicious coffee and the ice creams are fab.
Staff are lovely and friendly - we will keep coming back.
(For those that wish to take an extremely sick baby away from the medical centre, knowing how sick it is, just to satisfy your own selfish needs, I can understand why you got the reaction you did as you obviously don't care enough fir your own child for anyone else to care!).
The locals here love everyone who respects each other and them and I would not have a bad word said about them. )

Reviewed December 9, 2015

Went there after a visit to the medical centre around the corner, with our 6 month old baby who hadn't been very well. Upon arrival I was told, in a rather blunt and unkind manner to sit, even though we wanted a take away coffee! Anyway, right after ordering our baby felt sick and started vomiting profusely. He was evidently distressed and so was I. What was the response from the staff? Indifference and a complete lack of interest on the baby's welfare! They were so concerned about not upsetting the rest of the customers (that by the way, showed more empathy and concern than the staff) that they forgot to ask me how the baby was feeling or if a needed a hand! Appalling. I was then almost rushed away from the "scene" into the toilet area, it seemed as if a sick baby was too much of a nuisance to even care to ask.

After owning and working in my own cafe for many years in a tourist destination (Ibiza), I can understand short temperedness caused by the stress of the service industry. What I just can't comprehend is how someone can remain indifferent to an unwell baby and make you feel unwelcome for this reason. Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

1  Thank Pete P
Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

Very lovely cafe. Visited several times whilst on holiday. Food is lovely with plenty of choice. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Recommend a visit if in the area.