“Not just for swimmers”

Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Holetown
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not just for swimmers”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our family took the glass bottom boat tour, which lasted about 2 hrs. We saw turtles, fed tropical fish under a sunken barge, and we saw many variety of fish and corals. We were given many opportunities to put on life vests to swim with the turtles during our tour; however we declined. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. We were also able to see many of the hotels, residences, and restaurants as we cruised along the coast. They even served cool (non-alcoholic) drinks near the end of our tour.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank gmLady

Essex, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chauffeur Service Courtesy of Max”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Max from Team Baywatch couldn't have been more accommodating. I could literally call him anytime, day or night and he'd be there to take me to where I needed to go (usually home after a few too many rum punches! We're talking 6am here). Anyone looking for a chauffeur service whilst out in Barbados look no further, Max will be at your beck and call. Super friendly, reliable and keeps you entertained along the way. Thank you Max, for everything!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Stephanie W
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best watersports and Tour of Barbados we've ever had!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We hired Max for all our need whilst in Barbados. From airport pickups, to jet skis, turtle watching and of course tours of the island, nightlife etc. Max was our 'go-to' guy. A lovely gentleman with a big heart and an inside knowledge of the Island. He looked after us so well and we would certainly recommend him highly to anyone travelling to Barbados!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alex S
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great island tour”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was travelling in Barbados alone. I hired Max for a sightseeing tour of the island. I had a very good time. We started off on the west coast. Visited the north and east coasts and, in between these points of interest, we stopped a few times to admire th sights. I also took advantage of their jetski services. I had the pleasure of admiring the western coastline without having to board a cruise ship. I had a vey positive experience with this company.

Visited March 2014