“Best Cinema on the Island”
Review of Limegrove Cinemas

Limegrove Cinemas
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Holetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Limegrove Cinemas features table service, competitive pricing, Dolby 3D and Dolby Digital sound. Conveniently located on the West Coast of Barbados in the trend setting Limegrove Lifestyle Centre. The popular menu includes bacon cheddar cheese burgers, personal pizzas, seasoned curly fries, samosas, beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks and real theatre popcorn. Service is prompt and friendly. Reservations are recommended - Call 271-0071.
Bridgetown, Barbados
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cinema on the Island”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Big seats, in-movie food and drink service, large portions, not too cold, lots of space. Lime Grove is the the best and most expensive shopping Mall on the island, so it is not wonder that that they have the best cinema. Great place to go to for drinks or something to eat, then finish off with a movie. You feel like a king in the seats and the in-movie service is great. I love the drive-in, but if I'm really excited about a new movie, I have to come here.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Marcus B

132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Great Cinema”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We love it here, go for the Gold Seats, best view of the screen, staff are friendly. GO for the curly fries!!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Stuart B
San Jose, California
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Located in the New LimeGrove Center, the cinemas was conveniently located Holetown. The seats are very comfortable and they provide at seat food and drink service.
Movie selection is very good.

Visited January 2013
Liverpool
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“I don't really like the cinema...but this is amazing!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We are in Barbados for 3 weeks, and don't want to eat out/ drink every night, so what a bonus to be able to go to such a fantastic Cinema, they should all be like this. We saw The Hobbit in 3D last week and the quality was very good. The seats are huge, very comfortable, the space between each row is vast, people can walk past and you don't have to move. I have been to Cinemas in America as well as the UK but I've never been to one as good as this. I think it's very reasonably priced, at 40 BD (20 US, or £12 ish) I would gladly pay this price at home for this level of comfort.

A couple of things to bear in mind: The luxury seats, which are basically a settee you lie down on, are right at the front, too close to the screen for my taste (we had tried to buy them but they were sold out) and to be honest I probably would have been asleep in about 10 minutes.
Food: we ordered Burger and fries which were very good quality for the money, and were delivered to us about 5 minutes into the film, however the row in front didn't get there's for another 10 minutes so the waitress has no choice but to stand right in front of the screen whilst sorting out money / change for about 8 people. Not a big deal, but a little bit annoying.

All in all a fab experience, so much so we are going back tonight!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank U H
“Awesome”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I must say, I have attended this cinema on many occasions in the past few months and my experience is never short of lovely. Affordable prices, cozy seating, great food, family friendly, service with a smile, and last but most importantly, great movie quality especially the 3D!! My family can't get enough. Any problems I encounter with service quality (very rare), management is very accommodating; sometimes before a complaint is made they are quick to offer a solution. I would like to commend the managers and staff I have come into contact with in these cinemas and would like to say they are doing a great job!! I am a regular because of the great service I receive here. I would recommend it to all.