“Great quality natural products and knowledgable staff. Would recommend.”
Review of Pure Source

Pure Source
Ranked #8 of 11 Shopping in Holetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Pure Source specialises in pure and natural skincare, fragrances, candles and accessories. International brands include REN, Suki, Neom Organics, Cutler and Gross, Esteban, This Works, Black Up, to name a few, all available duty free. Incorporated into the store are The Wellness Rooms which operate on a pure, holistic, therapeutic level and provide a range of specialised treatments including REN Facials, Massage incorporating organic aromatherapy oils, Reflexology, Osteopathy, Acupuncture and a selection of other therapies.
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Pure Source is full of lovely products. The staff understand where the products come from and in addition to high quality beauty products they have a great range of gifts. I was introduced to Ren and Suki face products and love them. Will be paying another visit next year.

1  Thank Partyof13

Reviewed May 22, 2012

While wondering the streets of Paris in 2009, I discovered a shop selling Esteban home fragrances. I'd been looking for them ever since then. Thank God for the internet and Google. I learned that Pure Source in St. James sells Esteban and more!!! During our 2010 visit to Barbados, my husband and I truly enjoyed the ambiance of the shop and delighted in meeting Kim, the owner of the store.

Since Pure Source's move from Sunset Crest to Limegrove --- the experience is 110% more enjoyable. What a wonderland for the sense of smell!!! I can't say enough about how I enjoy my Sandalwood, Ginger and Jasmine luxury organic candle and home fragrance by Neom or better yet, my "Under the Leaves" aromatherapy by Esteban. Pure Source is one of my all time favourite stores to visit when I am back home in Barbados. Did I mention that Kim ships too?!!!!

2  Thank Bermiegal