“Best breakfast in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Bar Carizma

Cafe Bar Carizma
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Cafe, Mediterranean, British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A Charismatic Cafe Bar in the centre of Chattel Village Hoeltown. Open for Breakfast , Lunch 6 days a week and Authentic Spanish Tapas on Tuesday and Thursday, in winter and Thursday's in summer with live music . Great ambience , food and wine. We have again achieved Tripadvisor certificate of excellence for last five years. Holiday almost over we look forward to seeing you all on the 5th July and the 7th for tapas
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food, fabulous staff and great service. A little gem hidden in the Chattel Village. Just wish I'd found it earlier in my holiday!

Visited August 2013

UK
“Amazing little place! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We came back from Barbados a couple of weeks ago and I had to write review on this place. We arranged to meet some people in Holetown on a Sunday and everything was shut until we stumbled across Cafe Bar Carizma. The staff were so friendly and amazing and the food was awesome. I have to say it was one of the best burgers we have eaten on the Island. We had a lovely lunch at our own leisure and spent a good couple of hours eating and drinking. This place is so great, our waiter was informative, polite and very funny! - I would go back for sure and recommend that you give this place a go.

UK
“Great atmosphere and lovely tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Would recommend this restaurant for a lovely relaxing evening with good live music and excellent tapas. I believe that the live music is on Tuesdays and Thursdays and would suggest you book in advance as it is quite small and popular. The restaurant is outdoors although the majority of tables are under cover if it does start to rain. tThe service was very good and I would definitely go back again if ever in Barbados.

Chantilly, Virginia
“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been here on two different trips to Barbados, and I love it. I brought a few friends this time and a few locals, everyone loved it. It's a bit hidden in the back of the chattels, but it's a great little gem. I come here for the tapas dinner. We were able to make a reservation so it was no problem getting in. The food and drinks are always good. And the live music is always a favorite. If you're in Barbados, it's definitely worth a visit.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best food in Barbados”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Tapas evening twice during our stay, the food is simply amazing! The staff and owners are wonderful, very friendly and welcoming.

We also had lunch here twice, and I'm not joking when I say I had the best burger I've ever had in my life at Cafe Carizma.

I will certainly be visiting again on my return in future years and my advice to anyone visiting Barbados is 'GO EAT AT CAFE BAR CARIZMA'