“Great Value, good quality food”
Review of just grillin

just grillin
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ate here 4 times over the course of our two week holiday. Really nice food, great location and great value for money.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,226)

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is simple, inexpensive, ample, and good plain food. When you have had a big lunch of exotic food, just some simple grilled chicken, cole slaw and potatoes will do for dinner. You can take it away or eat there. The place is open late, the staff are friendly, and it fills a need when most of the other restaurants in Holetown are expensive sit down meals. You can even get a burger there if you really want one. I meant to try this place the last time I was in Barbados, and did not. Now it will be a regular stop for me at some time during my stay.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Awesome prawns!! Good value for your money. Close to our resort and shopping right beside it. There is a portable food truck too.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

It's like a Bajan Nandos but with a lot more charm and flavour.

We went to the cliff, cin-cin & the tides during our stay for considerably more money. Just grillin was up there on flavour and was a welcome break from posh dining.

£12 for a main course was exceptional value for money.

I had prawns, my wife had mahi-Mahi and both were excellent.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My wife ,daughter and I ate here for lunch. My daughter ordered a burger, I don't know what kind of meat that was but it wasn't hamburger. I ordered a jerk chicken sandwich which was served cold and was about a quarter inch thick. It came with some crappy rice and some crappier sauce on it with cold half grilled potatoes. My wifes' lunch was similar. I went to the window to try to get a refill and found out that our waitress chose that time to eat her lunch even though there were other waitresses available. Needless to say we probably ate about a third of the food. I guess the waitress thought that was normal because she never asked how our food was. Whoever owns this place could have a good business but it seems they want to put as much effort into it as the employees.