“Excellent Sushi”
Review of Nishi Restaurant

Nishi Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean, British
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Since February 2014 Nishi is under the ownership of Paul Edwards, one of the founders of Nishi and Steve Prebble a UK entrepreneur who lives in Barbados. Nishi incorporates a funky outdoor dining area and bar where you can dine under the stars, air-conditioned dining watching our famous sushi chefs and a private dining area. We are family friendly offering everything from great sushi to homemade British pies and an early evening takeaway service.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I truly enjoyed the sushi, and the atmosphere was cool and classy, while being inviting and friendly. Its home away from home and service that keeps you going back.

There are newer reviews for Nishi Restaurant

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I called here on the off chance and although they were busy they found us a table. We skipped starters as we both have a bit of a sweet tooth and wanted to leave room for dessert.
I had the Jerk Pork Loin and my partner the Chicken Breast - both mains were really well presented and tasted fantastic. I am glad we skipped the starter as we both had the Cheesecake and it was without doubt the best cheesecake we have had in Barbados!
A glass of wine each, mains and desserts all for around $200 Barbados Dollars was also really good value.
Would certainly recommend Nishi to anyone

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We went to Nishi for the first time whilst on holiday last week. When we arrived, we were greeted by a friendly face and shown to our table upstairs. Straight away we were asked about drinks and promptly ordered a bottle of wine. We shared some starters, all of which were just delicious.
My husband had the jerk pork (bajan influenced of course) and it melted in his mouth, but mine had to be the best - the tuna nigiri was out of this WORLD. I ate 9 out of 12 pieces - it was presented like art. I had to find the manager and tell him that if i got hit by a bus when i left, i'd definitely die happy. He had recently taken over and let me tell you fellow travellers, ignore the bad reports.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have been to many restaurants in Barbados, and were looking for a new sushi spot. We followed the reviews to Holetown and were delighted. The location is right at a bus stop, so it was a fun ride from Oistins. It's just across from the Limegrove mall - fancy/schmancy. The restaurant has an indoor and outdoor seating, We started at the bar and had a nice chat with the bartender, Inside, the staff were friendly and very helpful. The sushi is some of the best we've had- anywhere. The manager stopped by and was very friendly and engaging, We'll go back again, I'm sure. If you go on a Sunday night, there's karaoke just down the street

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We loved this restaurant! Our server, Daniel, was so nice and helpful. He gave us great choices for our meal. The sushi rolls were unique and delicious! We had the Godzilla and Nemo rolls. And our main meals were just as good! We sat on the balcony with a view of the shopping center across the street. Everyone from the host to the manager were very kind. One of the best meals we had while we were on the island!!! :0)