“What happened?”

Flindt Patisserie and Bistro
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Holetown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This chic boutique West Coast eatery is not just known for its celebration cakes and decadent sweet creations, Step inside and be wowed! Our ever-expanding range of savouries and sweets are ideal for breakfast, lunch or home/corporate entertaining.
Reviewed January 5, 2019

We popped in for our usual coffee and delicious patisserie and found a sign saying the kitchen was closing for 3 days for refurbishment. Imagine our dismay when we came back 4 days later to find the place closed and all the tables and fittings gone. Where are you? Will Flint reopen somewhere else? Where can I get such good cakes in Holetown. How can Barbados change like this - we have eaten here for 18 years!

Date of visit: November 2018
3  Thank DavidP26

Reviewed November 9, 2018

My partner and I shared a piece of the chocolate cake with cream and brandied cherries... We both instantly regretted sharing a piece! I have quite high expectations when it comes to cakes and oh my, this was beyond satisfying. Super moist, very delicious cream, not too sweet, and flavorful. I am really hoping to make it back again before our trip is over. I am sad they are closed for the next three days! would love to see all the options earlier in the day. 14.50 bbd for one slice

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Purchased a birthday cake for a very good friend! It was gorgeous to look at and tasted divine! I will always purchase my celebratory cakes there. My friend was over the moon she said she had never had such a beautiful cake and delicious as well!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We stayed at Port St. Charles which is close to Flindt and I had ordered a cake for my husband's birthday which they told me I could collect on Sunday morning. Not wanting to miss the deadline for my cake collection I got their early and was surprised the they serve breakfast. Lovely meal,

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We went for a nice Sunday breakfast here and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The food was also fantastic.

Highly recommend the full English breakfast and the crepes with lemon and sugar, however everything we had was amazing.

We didn't try any of the pastries but they all looked lovely.

We will be back.