“great breakfast”

Flindt Patisserie and Bistro
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Holetown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This chic boutique West Coast eatery is not just known for its celebration cakes and decadent sweet creations, Step inside and be wowed! Our ever-expanding range of savouries and sweets are ideal for breakfast, lunch or home/corporate entertaining.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

lovely cafe with great food. we normally have the full breakfast...great service. has a very nice shaded patio overlooking the new shopping mall. road can be a bit noisy wuth all the regee buses passing by.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the absolutely fabulous cake you made for my daughters 4th birthday. The cake was immaculately presented and the light sponge tasted just as perfect. I would recommend anybody staying on the island to indulge in one of your creations. Truly delicious. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful and the cake was better than we could ever have wished for. A brilliant experience dealing with flindt Barbados. Thank you. The Sims family.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Flindt's product are soooooo yummy! When I lived in Barbados my parents always tried to take us there for a treat. We mainly tried the sweet things though which I would say are their main attraction. The savory however is also very tasty. For a special occasion you can also order cakes - the fancy type such as chocolate mousse gateaux or mango cheesecake or passionfruit cheesecake or tiramisu or white chocolate, strawberry or raspberry cheesecake and ALL of them are amazing! Flindt is the best! You must visit them for tea, or unch then dessert, but don't skip the sweets! :D

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I tend to order and pick up. This week we picked up a pear and blue cheese quiche and fresh bread to share with friends. I ordered ahead to make sure to get it. The cakes at Flindts are easily the best on the island. I had a pain au chocolat that was to die for. We enjoy the restaurant food, its always fresh, but its outside near the main road so can be a bit noisy. However its a great place to order food for when you are having friends over.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Would recommend this if shopping in holetown. Nice courtyard setting for lunch. Staff were great and the food was lovely. A little oasis in busy holetown .