Good value for money hotel,we were in a garden room with a great view of the complex,rooms a little tired but kept very clean by a daily maid service,great shower,air con very good,points for plugs not always working and had to plug in my kettle on the floor as the point below the table was'nt working.Food was very good generally,great breakfast with eggs cooked to order(fried,Omelette) good Barbeque lunch and a carvery for dinner.The staff were always very helpful and obliging, the selection of bar drinks could be improved and ran out of beer one night.A really nice pool area with some lovely beds but for me and my wife the beach was fantastic,almost your own private beach which Malcolm looked after with justifiable pride.Holetown has two Malls within 10 minutes walk with plenty of other places to eat if you dont want to take advantage of the 'All Inclusive'.I would stay here again with pleasure and hope to do so next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique hotel situated on St James Beach, the Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West coast, days at this resort are centred around the beach and the pool, the upscale Limegrove shopping mall and nightlife on Holetown's first street a short walk away. The resort is all-inclusive and family friendly, popular with couples also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay By Rex Hotel Saint James
- Discovery Bay Barbados
- Discovery Bay Hotel Barbados
- Discovery Bay By Rex Resorts Barbados/Holetown