Myself and Family stayed at Discovery Bay for 10 days. I was very impressedwith the staff, they were very polite and helpful and nothing was to much trouble. The food could not be faulted, thier was different food everyday and it was like eating in a restaurant every day. Again the service was very good. The drinks were also great (not watered down) and plenty of cocktails on offer thoughout the day. The rooms were air conditioned and cleaned everyday. The setting was unbeatable , right on the beach front ,which felt like a private beach. a few nice pub, restaurants are in easy walking distance and a great rum shack which has street karoke on a Sunday night. I would definately return to Discovery Bay tomorrow (if i could) absoltely great hotel. Thank you to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique hotel situated on St James Beach, the Discovery Bay consists of charming plantation-style houses set in beautiful landscaped gardens. Located on the fashionable West coast, days at this resort are centred around the beach and the pool, the upscale Limegrove shopping mall and nightlife on Holetown's first street a short walk away. The resort is all-inclusive and family friendly, popular with couples also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay By Rex Hotel Saint James
- Discovery Bay Barbados
- Discovery Bay Hotel Barbados
- Discovery Bay By Rex Resorts Barbados/Holetown