The O"Hara family have created an idyllic retreat.
Quality from the minute of arrival to the sad departure. I miss this hotel and cannot wait to return!
Beach is small and rather crowded, but nature has seen to its erosion.
What could be improved? Well if ii am really picky ,the evening entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown