We have just come back from a week at this lovely lovely hotel - we have stayed in lots of places as a family but have never found one as close to perfection. The highlight for us was the fabulous food! We have stayed in another hotel in Barbados previously and chose to eat out to avoid the hotel food but we could hardly be dragged out from this hotel. Equally wonderful were the helpful and welcoming staff.
The four of us stayed in a luxury garden cottage, spacious, very comfortable and and as private as we had hoped. The beach is good (could be bigger but isn't a problem) the pool usually empty and great for the children.
We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown