A holiday at the Coral Reef Club is a wonderful experience. Set in beautiful tropical gardens the accommodation is excellent. The room was spotless, roomy and very comfortable. The restaurant was first class, with an excellent variety of food, excellently prepared and presented. The highlight was without doubt the quality of the staff, who worked as a team to make the guest so welcome. We could not thank them enough. The welcome was genuine from the moment of arrival to the very last day. If you want a relaxing holiday where the guest is made welcome, then this is the place!
Staying here is exceptional and this is an amazing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown