We were here for our 20th anniversary. The room was beautiful, in the morning monkeys would walk across the roof to the palm trees for nuts. The restaurant was one of the best on Barbados.
The beach was narrow as many are now in the Caribbean.
While we were there turtles were nesting on the beach.
All water sports were available right there. The pool area was quiet and lovely.
The grounds are beautifully keep up and the entire staff was very nice.
Bring the BIG check book.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown