Second stay at this lovely well-managed hotel. Restaurant a la carte dining is first class. Rooms (we had a luxury garden cottage) were spotless. The botanical garden setting gives this hotel a sheer aura of relaxation. The O'Hara family are most welcoming. Nothing too much trouble - outside reservations, collecting medicine from pharmacy, extra radio for cottage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst twelve acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the calm West Coast of Barbados, Coral Reef Club is the epitome of West Indian elegance. This family owned and run luxury resort renowned for its special ambiance and classic island style. A five star hotel, it is one of the finest in the Caribbean. Accommodations are traditionally designed with wooden balustrading, fretwork and shuttered windows. Fine dining and personal service are a high priority at this "Small Luxury Hotel of the World". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Reef Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Club Hotel Saint James
- Coral Reef Hotel
- Coral Reef Saint James
- Coral Reef Club Barbados/Holetown