“expensive for cooking the food yourself”
Review of Elbow Room

Elbow Room
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Elbow Room is a casual dining establishment located on the bustling 2nd street strip in Holetown, on Barbados’ famous West Coast. Elbow Room features stonegrill dining where patrons are presented with their meals sizzling on a hot lava rock, ready to be cooked to mouth-watering perfection!
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Portions are tiny and you cook your own food on a hot stone. Wasn't very good value for money considering you were cooking the fish yourself.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

To have your meat cooked and hissing in front of you in 30 degree heat is not ideal. I asked the waitress 'won't my sides go cold while my chicken is cooking?' She said no....but they did ha ha

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Decided to visit Holetown tonight (18/01) and just find a restaurant to eat in. Came across the Elbow Room that had been recommended to us previously. We looked at the menu which is relatively simple but more than adequate and decided to give it a go and we weren't disappointed. I had surf'n turf and my wife had jumbo prawns. Staff were very helpful and attentive and we had a great evening. We had mentioned to one of the waitresses that it was my wife's birthday this week and hence our trip to Barbados. When my wife went to the toilet at the end of the meal, a waiter came over and asked what my wife drinks as they wanted to give her a birthday drink, compliments of the restaurant which they then delivered with a sparkler in it and to the sounds of Happy Birthday. We had a wonderful evening. I think the previous reviewer has got confused with another restaurant as the Elbow Room doesn't do takeaways!! Thank you.

1  Thank Paul I
Reviewed January 15, 2014

we had a lovely meal here. A bit pricey but we felt we had value for money. Service was good but unhurried.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Very friendly staff & excellent fresh food, what more do you want?
Oh a rum & coke to hand, before the 'hot stones' are placed on your table to cook your own fish or steak! : )