“Great concept”

Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Elbow Room is a casual dining establishment located on the bustling 2nd street strip in Holetown, on Barbados’ famous West Coast. Elbow Room features stonegrill dining where patrons are presented with their meals sizzling on a hot lava rock, ready to be cooked to mouth-watering perfection!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Really worth a visit!! It really is a shame it's not in a prettier location but still very nice and probably one of the best ribeye steaks I have ever eaten!!

There are newer reviews for Elbow Room

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family of 6 visited this restaurant as part of a package with our hotel. We didn't really review Elbow Room before hand, so we had no idea what we were in for. I'm glad we didn't. The server informed us that patrons cook their own meat and veg on a lava rock in their plate at the table. An interesting twist for us. While some of us were apprehensive about this, by the end of the evening everyone agreed that the experience was great and the food was delicious.

1  Thank StanleyM242
Reviewed August 8, 2013

music was so loud it was distorted on the speakers, somehow the ambiance was disjointed, drinks were ok, wouldn't seek it out again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was easily the most unique restaurant my husband and I ate at while visiting Barbados. We sat outside on the porch, which was really nice. You grill your food on hot lava stones, which is something we had never done and was a lot of fun. Our food was great! I'd definitely go back and recommend it to others. We were underwhelmed by dessert though.. I'd skip it here.

1  Thank yackattack8
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Me and my wife had a great meal at the Elbow Room. Enjoyed sitting outside overlooking the quiet street. The ceviche starters were great and so were the steaks. And the bill was a really pleasant surprise. In my opinion Elbow room is the second best restaurant in Holetown (Nishi is the best, but it's waaay more expensive)

1  Thank Hoggen