“An Exceptional Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
2nd level - Lounge and balcony
Facade Ground floor bedroom with veranda and family shower room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Facade
Ground floor bedroom with veranda and family shower room
3rd level - Twin/King bedroom; ensuite shower room, fitted wardrobes and safe
3rd level - third bedroom; roomy with frosted walk-in shower enclosure
Entrance hallway; staircase off media lounge leading to 2nd level
Entrance hallway; high ceilings; light and airy
Drop chandelier; floor to ceiling window
Drop chandelier in lounge - 2nd level
Chandelier / floor to ceiling window
Chill out media lounge; outdoor/ barbecue and pool/patio area
Ground floor media lounge and outdoor areas
2nd level - Alfresco dining outdoor balcony area off kitchen
2nd level - Lounge
2nd level - Front balcony furniture
2nd level - Open plan fully fitted kitchen; staircase leading to 3rd level
3rd level - Twin room; ensuite; ensuite shower room, fitted wardrobes with safe
Ground floor - ensuite bedroom; fitted wardrobes and safe
3rd level - third bedroom frosted enclosure with large walk-in shower
Rear
Patio; barbecue; plunge pool (3' 6')
Limegrove Lime Bar for the best cocktails!
Limegrove boutique cinema with seat services
Limegrove Lifestyle Centre for the best shopping and gourmet dining
Facade - manicured gardens; palm and bay trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Val M
“An Exceptional Stay”
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This property is definitely somewhere I would love to stay when I return to the beautiful island of Barbados and that needs to be SOON!

It was exceptionally furnished and maintained with one of the most well equipped kitchens I've seen in a holiday let. The open plan living area on the first floor. was a great space for our family to relax and enjoy each other's company with much appreciated air conditioning! The gorgeous alfresco dining area and the plunge pool veranda were also lovely spaces to enjoy.

One of the many fabulous things about this property was the welcoming, friendly and very accommodating staff team. I stayed for 7 nights with my family and in advance of our arrival, we were invited to provide a grocery list so that shopping would be available when we arrived. As well as grocery shopping, we also took advantage of the fabulous cook to order service provided. We were asked what type of food we would like to have ready for us on arrival. Having given them our dietary requirements, we stepped into this WOW place and were greeted not only by the fabulous staff team - Juliet, Denise and Debbie - but to the most delicious and authentically Bajan meal. It smelt divine, tasted delicious and was hugely appreciated after our long haul flight.

During our stay, Juliet checked in to make sure we had everything we needed, the housekeeper Denise kept the place clean and well looked after and Chef Debbie cooked up a storm (we booked her to prepare another meal for our family and talked her into giving us a few of her wonderful recipes!)

This was an exceptional home from home property and close to the fabulous Limegrove Lifestyle Centre.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm welcome and the exceptionally helpful staff who were there to greet us with a delicious homemade meal and attend to the general housekeeping. They also returned at our request to cook another meal for our family during our stay.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
Oct 26, 2016
I'll pass your kind words to the house team, I can honestly say they are brilliant and we are so lucky to have them looking after your every need.
I'm delighted you had an amazing time and look forward to your next visit.
CJEusebe
“My kinda place”
Reviewed October 23, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This will be my best recommended accommodation in Bim to date. Immaculate premises,ultra modern, clean and comfortable. Light and airy spacious rooms, en suite bedrooms with ample space. TVs on 2 levels in the 2 living room area with cable connection and wifi. All the mod cons you would expect in the best kitchens. The property is well maintained and in good working order inside and outside.
I had a great time there with my family. 5 star accommodation with an at home feel.
The 2 members of staff associated with the accommodation were so friendly and pleasant and thus added to the very positive experience.
The location is well served with amenities including a bank, Elite shopping area even a cinema with a difference. Beach is a 5 min ride away. Transport is never a problem. This is my kind of place!

Oct 24, 2016
Thank you C J for your comments we are really happy that you had a great time, I really love how you describe the property as we thought long and hard about the decor. We look forward to your next visit.
Ann B
“Exceptional”
Reviewed October 23, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My stay at the villa was everything i thought it would be and more. The accommodation, though spacious and luxurious, was homely at the same time. There were 5 of us and still there was plenty of room for a couple more had the need arisen. I wish i could have stayed longer, and would gladly recommend the villa to my family and anyone else looking for safe, clean, comfortable vacation space.

Oct 26, 2016
That you Ann we are delighted you had a great time.
MrRichieG
“FIVE STAR HOME FROM HOME”
Reviewed October 22, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

It’s very rare for me to write a review unless I have an exceptionally good experience or a terrible one.

This review is a must and due to the wonderful time my family and I had at Hillside Villas in St. James, Barbados this year.

The experience actually begun before our journey started when Juliet got in touch to introduce herself and ask if there was anything that we needed. We were able to “order” a basic food shop, so we didn’t have to worry about finding the supermarket after a long flight. In addition, we asked Juliet to have a cooked meal prepared for our arrival. (It’s the little things that make the difference!!)

I wasn’t sure what to expect when arriving as some places look nothing like their photos but this villa really didn’t disappoint and was quite special.
When we arrived, Juliet was at the villa to greet us with a warm smile. She walked us through the entrance and the reaction from my family was WOW!!! The villa actually looked better than the photos. All of the bedrooms were air-conditioned, spotless and spacious with their own en-suites. The bedroom downstairs has a well designed wet room which was ideal for my mum who struggles with steps. There’s a bbq outside close to the pool with ample comfortable seating too and a laundry room if you’re into that kind of thing!! The kitchen is well equipped with all the mod-cons - there’s even a Nutribullet for those breakfast smoothies!!

After the grand tour of the bright and spacious 3 floor villa…which couldn’t have been timed better - the meal (WOW, FABULOUS!!) It was cooked to perfection by the wonderful Debra who timed and served everything wonderfully - cooking it all at the villa. It was like home from home.

The villa is within walking distance of Limegrove lifestyle centre where you will find all of the big brand shops, if that’s what you’re after. It’s also walking distance from lots of restaurants to suit all budgets.

This is definitely a place I will be staying at again!

Oct 23, 2016
Thank you Richard, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.
191simon
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Stunning villa and beautiful location - excellent!”
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was our first trip to Barbados. We were met at the airport by Carol (the owner) and were driven back to the villa which is just a short walk to the famous Limegrove centre set in the heart of St James on the aptly named Platinum Coast of Barbados.

The entrance hall gives a flavor of the very high quality accommodation set over three levels. The ground floor has a large bedroom with a huge en suite. The hallway leads into an indoor sitting area (which has a TV) with large sliding doors accessing the pool area. This has a selection of outdoor high quality seating and a couple of sun beds to soak up the sun. The pool gives you the chance to cool down and then its back to the patio area for a glass of wine or even a BBQ!

Stairs lead to a palatial open plan lounge with a large TV and very stylish & comfortable furniture. There is a lovely kitchen area with all the things you would need to enjoy some Barbados style cooking - which we did quite a lot of! There are outside verandas to the front and rear of the lounge. The rear veranda has a large table that can be used for outside dining and overlooks the pool area a rear garden, perfect for a lazy evening and chilling out. Another set of stairs lead to two further very well appointed bedrooms at the top of the villa.

The whole place is air conditioned with ceiling fans to add a cooling breeze when needed. There is also a laundry room on the ground floor should you need it although I think the owners offer a cleaning service if required.

The villa is just a short walk to just about everything you would need including the amazing Limegrove shopping mall with luxury brands like Louis Vuitton and also gorgeous cafes and bars with loads to choose from. If you want to cook some things for yourselves then there is a large supermarket with excellent ranges of food including Waitrose branded goods! There are lots of lovely restaurants to choose from and Carol gave us some tips about where to go and what to do (which we took advantage of!). Oh, and then of course there is the beach - awesome just awesome! We really liked the fact that they have not been spoiled by high rise hotels and bars, the ones that are facing the beech are understated and do not distract from the beach but they still offer great food and drinks with a view to die for, especially as the sun sets right in front of your eyes. Try swimming in the crystal clear warm sea at sunset - trust me its a special experience! We had no problems at all with walking round at any time (early or late). All the people are extremely friendly and welcoming - oh and super relaxed.

To summarise - stunning villa, amazing location, superb facilities, fantastic holiday - we shall return and might even bring our grown up family with us as well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Aug 15, 2016
Thank you Simon, we are really happy you enjoyed your time at the villa, your review describes the villa perfectly and we look forward to your return in 2017.
sforteau
London, United Kingdom
“superb villa and so close to everything!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Had a wonderful stay at Bay Trees Townhouse. I liked the property because it has plenty of space, I like my space and there is plenty of that. Wifi is very important and tv (I know, but I like to watch tv even when I'm on holiday!).

The villa is on the Limegrove grounds so you haven't got far to go to enjoy the lifestyle centre. There are also the chattel houses in St James for the quaint boutiques. We shopped quite a bit and for the evenings we popped to Second Street, which had a bar that did karaokeeeeeee!!

You can walk to the beach and there is a bar on the beach that has entertainment in the evenings - we had a meal watching the sunset. St James is lovely. We visited some of the other beaches and we also popped to The Gap. We went on a yellow bus to Bridgetown, which was fun - pumping music! We did a little sightseeing. You can easily jump on a bus but I would recommend tour if you don't know your way around. I don't like bus tours so we just went around ourselves. We didn't see everything - I preferred to relax on the beach!

And, Barbados was hot so the pool was used a lot. We also had a bbq and it was lovely sitting around the poolside and having a cheeky dip in the cool pool, which was lovely in the hot afternoons.

What I liked best is, because of the location, you don't have to go very far for entertainment, a night out, etc - even the supermarket is walking distance. You don't always have to go out to eat as it is nice to stay in the villa some nights and chill. What I liked the least... not sure if there is anything.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the villa and location
Liked least: i can't think of anything
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you Sheila, we're so happy you had a great time and look forward to your return next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing