“Terrible service!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zaccios

Zaccios
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Holetown
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Terrible service!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate here the previous week and had a lovely evening, I wrote a review to say so....however we returned last night 16/7/13 and it was completely different. Our waitress was miserable and robotic, we ordered wine....waited....starters arrived still no wine, had to ask her again!! Then as she delivered it I ordered more drinks for my children, this again was forgotten as she seemed more interested in chatting to a guy at the back of the restaurant. Again I had to remind her. The main course arrived, Luke warm...she delivered it then promptly left.....I then had to get her attention to ask for CUTLERY!!!! Very average food at a high price, I don't mind paying if whole dining experience is good but she just left a bitter taste to the evening!!! Oh I couldn't re write a review on my account for one month as I had only done one last week but felt so strongly I have logged into my husbands account!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank chlodave1234

Southampton, United Kingdom
“A very nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate at Zaccios on a number occasions during our recent visit, both for lunch and dinner. We found it to very good. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The food was good. The location is second to none, right on the beach. Possibly a little too pricey, however I suspect the location (being on the West Coast right on the beach). Overall a nice place to come and eat. Especially if you’re able to get a beachside table.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Liverpool, England
“Great location, a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Super spot, right on the beach so some great views and lovely sea breezes. Menu is a good mix, but all just a little too pricey, although food seemed good quality. We got the pizza and they do decent take away pizzas also.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
cheshire
“Wonderful location and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

The location is amazing, we had a table that looked onto the beach. Staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble.
Food was good, not outstanding but good value for money and would return.
Wine was on offer too which is a bonus as we have found out it is so expensive here.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Unassumingly good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to look at from the outside but once you go in, the warm Bajan welcome was unmissable and the beachside location, to die for.

The food was good....try the guyana curry. Well worth it.

Next time, desserts will be on the menu too!

• Visited July 2013