All reviews camel ride delicious dinner once in a lifetime amazing experience mint tea our tour guide watch the sunrise omar dunes sand middle tent desert music wind crew storm
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Family of 4 stayed, we got to watch the sunrise in the middle of the desert. Our camel guide Youseff was very kind and knowledgable, he went out of his way to make our experience a great one. The owner and the rest of the staff were also very friendly and made sure we were comfortable throughout.
I would recommend the bigger tents (for more comfort esp. for families)
Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Watching sunset and sunrise in the desert is one of the best experiences I have ever had. The staff that works there is awesome! very friendly and helpful. The tents are very comfortable and clean. At night the staff join the guests around a bonfire and play local music after having a delicious dinner. Couldn't ask for more.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2019

we did a one night stay as part of a tour with travelmorocco.ca and it was amazing. Hamid and Mohammed made sure everything was seamless. they even executed a surprise birthday for one of our travel mates. the camel ride to the desert was a once in a lifetime experience and the camel guys made sure we enjoyed every moment. from carpet rides down the dunes to taking pictures for us. When we returned to camp at sunset, they set a fire for us and sang and played drums to entertain us. not sure if this was an everyday occurrence or part of the tour, but it was a memory never to be forgotten. Thanks to Hamid and Mohammed for giving us the most amazing adventure.
ps. the tents were comfortable, warm and had a western toilet!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at sandfisch for 3 nights. This place was very accommodating to my needs. They prepared special dishes for my diet and made sure I was well taken care of the whole time. This made it easy for me to relax and enjoy the desert without worrying about logistics. The staff are very kind and make a positive happy and local environment.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did a camel trek and 2 night stay in the desert. I recommend 2 nights, 1 is just too rushed and not enough time to really appreciate the desert.
After a couple hours riding the camels we arrived in our camp just in time to watch the sunset behind the dunes of erg chebbi.

Tea and dinner was served under the stars which was followed by drums and traditional music fireside.

Next day we took a come ride to visit some nomadic people and had lunch in their tent.

All together the trip was beautiful and a must do for anyone visiting Morocco. The stars, the dunes, everything was beautiful.

Anyone going on a camel trek will have a great time but it should be known that camels aren’t the most comfortable and in the desert you will be constantly covered in sand. All of this just part of the experience and added to the memories of the trip.

Recommend this trip to everyone!

Date of stay: March 2018