Stayed here last year for horseback riding and relaxing. Beautiful place, very good food (vegetarian as well), good starting point for day trips. (for example to Siena) Staff is friendly enough, but you do get charged for extra services, like the pick up service. The bill for horseback riding was (in my case) also higher than expected. (Wifi was free though)
The horses are taken care of adequately, though they're not being pampered the way you probably would your own horse.
The experience overall was almost perfect. By the way: I think this is a great place to stay for non-horse-lovers as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The comfortable 3-star country hotel, is 1 km away from the medieval village of Montieri and offers a wonderful view over the surrounding hills and valleys of Maremma Tuscany. Here you can plan either cultural trips (for ex. Siena 50 km, Massa Marittima 22 km) or sports activities (horse riding, mountain biking, cycling or quad biking), or just relax on the terrace of the swimming pool, enjoy a hydromassage in the hot tube or have a day at the beach.The hotel has 20 rooms, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, terrace, heated minipool. More than 30 years of experience in the organization of horse trips make this hotel one of the favourite destinations for riding lovers. Hiking and mountain bike lovers find various paths, well signaled, and corresponding maps. At lunch time, hikers, riders and bikers meet for a picnic in the countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Prategiano - Maremma Toscana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Prategiano - Maremma Toscana Italy/Montieri, Tuscany
- Prategiano Maremma Toscana Hotel