“Wonderful experience - Highly recommended!!!”
Review of ArubaSalsa

ArubaSalsa
Ranked #10 of 15 things to do in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want to learn how to dance Salsa or other Latin Caribbean dances then you are at the right place! ArubaSalsa offers lessons in a wide variety of dances: Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Latin ChaChaCha, Rueda, Reggaeton, and folkloric Aruban dances. ArubaSalsa offers group lessons and very popular private lessons but also offers workshops for weddings, parties, team-building activities and your special event. We teach at most of the big hotels as well. Ask your concierge or activities team if your hotel offers complimentary Salsa lessons by ArubaSalsa and what day it takes place. ArubaSalsa also has different locations all over the island where you can take your lessons. Our main studio is situated right next to the bowling alley and pizza hut on the main road to the hotels, at Club Hipsz. It's like a 2 - 5 minute drive from most hotels. Do you think you have two left feet and absolutely no sence of rhythm? Not possible! We will teach you salsa and other dances in the easiest way possible and make sure you learn how to dance. By teaching everything step-by-step and by creating a positive and comfortable atmosphere in our lessons, your dance success is guaranteed!
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My wife and I wanted to learn how to salsa while in Aruba. Based upon the great reviews, we made some arrangements before we arrived. We were delighted to learn that a free lesson was available at the Marriott Surf Club on Monday afternoon. Mitchell & Sabine were understandable and easily engaged the participants during the free lesson, which covered both the salsa and merengue. Over the next three days, we focused our efforts on the salsa and worked with Mitchell, who was very attentive and patient (even though I still have two left feet). We were permitted to do a brief video of Mitchell showing the steps and he also did a brief video of us dancing as an aid to our dancing. Both of us were very impressed with Mitchell and ArubaSalsa and highly recommend them to anyone looking to learn how to salsa.

ArubaSalsa, Owner at ArubaSalsa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Wow! I want to thank you for your great review!

I value each and every review!
At ArubaSalsa we are constantly working on improving our services and classes!

Dancing is a great pastime in Aruba and we are happy that so many tourists and locals are learning how to Salsa!

It's great that you enjoyed your free and private classes with Mitchell and Sabine.
Remember to keep practicing your moves and slowly but surely you will notice a change in your dancing.

Hope to see you again next time while you are visiting your home away from home!

Greetings from sunny Aruba,

Reggie

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I wanted to continue my salsa lessons while I was on vacation. Wow! I went for five days of lessons because Reggie was a great teacher I really improved in the few days. I wish my instructor at home was as wonderful. When I return to Aruba I will take more lessons from him. It was a great activity to do when you are there.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Aruba Salsa was so much fun and so worth our time. Mitchell is an excellent instructor and has so much patience. Don't worry if you don't know how to dance. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and you feel so comfortable having him teach you. He will adjust to whatever level you're at. I hope to go back to Aruba, and when I do, I will definitely take more lessons! S & J from Buffalo, NY

2  Thank Moreland5
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Discovered Aruba Salsa on a travel review and made it a point to give it a try when I went to Aruba last November. Scheduled a private lesson with Sabine and met her at an adjoining hotel / resort property next to the Aruba Hyatt Resort and Casino the following afternoon. Sabine, who is an amazing salsa instructor, had her work cut out for her. I fall into the category of a non-dancer; you know, the one with two left feet and questionable rhythm. She was super friendly and ever so encouraging. She taught me three basic salsa steps in an hour and it was fun the entire time. Only way I could see it being more fun would be to do it with a group.

Reviewed June 6, 2010

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Reggie and Sabine for a great evening of Salsa last Wednesday night at the Bugaloe Beach Bar Palm Beach Aruba. Great for beginners the evening starts with a free taster class in salsa and merenge at 8.30pm followed by music from a live band and dancing until late. Having danced salsa all over the world this is great for beginners through to advanced and is a great opportunity to meet people who love to dance. A fantastic mix of bachata, salsa and merenge - not to be missed!!

1  Thank Salsa_Diva_Laura