“Garden bit over grown but very secure for our two...”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom Living space
Bathroom
Back garden Spring 2016
View from front window
View over back garden
Winter view from back door
Winter view from back garden
view from front window of parking area and fields beyond
Front garden spring 2016
Secure front garden
View from front garden in autumn
Designated quiet lane to Trunch in Spring runs alongside our property
Quiet lane in autumn sunshine
Mundesley is a pretty village  with pubs, shops and beach
Mundesley Beach
Mundesley village
Mundesley village
Plenty of walks
A chance for a rest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mollydik
Essex
“Garden bit over grown but very secure for our two Westies”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Had a fabulous break at the Lily Pad Mundesley is a great place to relax lovely walks beaches great local chipy already booked the Dragon Fly for later this year

Date of stay: July 2017
Climber68...
“Couldn't have been more perfect for two adults and two small dogs.”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We know Mundesley very well and used the Cottage as a base to visit family and friends. It's a cozy place set on the outskirts of the Village. The kitchen was well-equipped and there is nothing that you would need to pack except maybe a few more clothes pegs and washing powder if you intend to do your laundry. Oh, and a torch as there is no outdoor light in the back garden. We saw the owners just once during our 5-night stay and had a nice chat with them. They are right on site if you need them but the Cottage still felt very private. Biiscuits, tea and milk was laid out for our arrival.....a nice touch, thank you Jane. We will definitely book again.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Anne C
“Great cottage, lovely location”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I had a wonderful 3-night stay here - me and my greyhound. The cottage is clean and very comfortable, extremely well-equipped, and the enclosed gardens meant I could let the dog outside without having to supervise her too closely.

Lots of great walking locations close by, and it was lovely to have a cosy and relaxing place to spend the evening after a busy day out. I'd definitely recommend this cottage.

Sue O
St. Albans, United Kingdom
“Quiet, cosy & ideally situated”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at the Lilypad for 3 days & was very lucky with the weather. What a great spot just on the edge of Mundesley with fabulous views. It's far enough away from other houses, but close enough to local amenities & the beach & well situated for visiting lots of lovely places in Norfolk. As a solo guest I found the cottage had everything I needed & I slept really well every night. Jane & Steve were so helpful & friendly. Jane kindly printed a map of a 6 mile circular walk for me, which I did on the first day & it didn't matter at all that I didn't have a dog to walk as I still really enjoyed it. Thank you Jane & Steve for such a fabulous short break - I will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: May 2017
2904Liz
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“A charming and restful cottage for us and our dog.”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Sadly there was a very cold wind blowing most days but we managed to see some of the pretty villages around the Norfolk coast with the typical stone buildings and walls. The sandy beaches at Mundesley are spectacular. Sheridan Park was also spectacular with the beautiful trees and the azaleas and rhodendendrons just coming out. Holkham Hall was another beautiful spot with the fallow deer. Both were a haven for dogs who are made most welcome. We found the people we met were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the internet signal is poor so we were not able to use our computers.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing