All reviewsbiscuitsexcellent hostsbreakfast was excellentlilac roomlovely housesunset roomwarm welcomecontinental breakfastensuite bathroomlarge gardenguest houseguest loungepeaceful havenlovely dining roommuntjac deerperfect temperaturespacious grounds
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Wonderful retreat for the weekend peaceful homely and welcoming. A lovely b&b Mundesley went for a walk to the beach. Took about 15 minutes went by the village. Irene had told use a lovely coffee to go for lunch. It way very good. Our room was very big had room to relax on a sofa. Had a very good nights sleep. Very clean had a bath and shower in a very large on suit bathroom. There was something for every one on breakfast menu. Lovely home oat and fruit dish full English and much much more. Irene and John made use very at home told local information and always very happy. Will definitely be returning in the future. Thank you for a lovely weekend away in the country

Room Tip: Sunset at the front lovely big room
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janicechildminder
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We attended a christening in Southrepps and used this as our base. The hosts is very welcoming and the breakfast was very good. Our sleep was comfortable and we had nice views over the huge garden. Enough parking available too.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017

I stayed 3 nights here, lovely house, garden and position for getting out and about. The breakfast choice ranged from the good old Full English to mashed avocado with lime & chilli on toast, served with a poached egg ! It was gorgeous !! There are other items to choose from, all fab. The only downside was the room, Harvest. It's not as shown on the website. Bed is facing the window, up against the wall, which is fine for a single person, but there is no room for a bedside table. The bed was not made during my stay, it was the same as I left it every day. There are some lovely touches here, given tea in guest lounge when I arrived and dishes of caramels dotted around the house.

Room Tip: All rooms quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 21, 2017

My friend and I stayed here for two nights to visit a friend in Cromer. John and Irene made us very welcome,we were greeted with a tray of tea and cakes on arrival. Our room was Clocks which is very roomy and comfortable, I thought the bed would be too soft but in fact it was fine.We had plenty of choice for breakfast even two unusual ones.A lovely touch was the chocolates all around. John and Irene are ideal hosts and I would highly recommend this B&B.I wish you all the best in your new venture.

Room Tip: We only stayed in Clocks which overlooks the garden at the back.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The hosts were very helpful and the breakfast was good. I found the bed far too soft. The green bedroom was depressing, i think some of the other rooms are nicer though. It's a beautiful house and redecorated could look lovely it's just very dated and has a strange atmosphere. The location is ok. I haven't been to Norfolk before but after looking around I think Overstrand is the best part just a few miles down the road.

Room Tip: Not the green room
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family