All reviewsbiscuitsexcellent hostsbreakfast was excellentlilac roomlovely housesunset roomwarm welcomecontinental breakfastensuite bathroomlarge gardenguest houseguest loungepeaceful havenlovely dining roommuntjac deerperfect temperaturespacious grounds
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed for two nights in September 2012. It is a very nice B&B with massive breakfasts if you so desire. Our hosts were extremely sociable and obliging.At breakfast we were entertained watching the sqirrels racing around the garden.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Durdans is a excellent place to stay and Andrew and Caroline are great hosts, our room was spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated with a view of the gardens and a very comfortable bed, breakfast was excellent and very plentiful, we would definitely recommend the Durdans to our friends and family

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Travelled with friends for a long weekend to North Norfolk and booked The Durdans through Top Rooms. We were giving a lovely welcome by the hosts and shown to our rooms. Our room was the Lilac room which had a super king sized bed. The room was very nice and had a large ensuite bathroom. Breakfast was excellent which set us up for the day. The village is a short walk away and has three pubs/hotels to eat. We eat at the Manor and Royal but were turned away at The Ship.
I would recommend Durdans as a base to travel to the lovely coastal towns.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stayed here twice now and have been made to feel so welcome by Andrew and Caroline I feel this is a step up from your usual B&B as the standards are very high. We loved Having our own front door key so we could come and go as we pleased and it did not matter when we arrived home. Hopefully we will visit again soon.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are of a very high standard.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I greatly enjoyed my stay at The Durdans. Andrew and Caroline are such friendly hosts, the breakfasts were beautifully cooked and I slept well every night. I appreciated being given a front door key on my arrival for late nights. I liked the idea of filling in a form each night stating my breakfast wants for the next day and the time I would like to be served it. I was so pleased to have found The Durdans when my usual Cromer B&B had been fully booked and I hope to stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: My single room was at the back and was quiet but the house is set well back from the road which isn't a busy one so I am sure they are all as quiet as each other.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo