“if carlsberg did chalets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”
other travelers have booked this property
CaribbCay our beautiful holiday home which we share when we can't use it!
CaribbCay, picture taken March 2015 - spring is here Lovely open plan airy space with luxury double sofa bed with sprung matress
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
CaribbCay, picture taken March 2015 - spring is here
Lovely open plan airy space with luxury double sofa bed with sprung matress
Furnished to a high standard with 26 inch tv with free-sat
Well equipt galley style kitchen
Stoves double oven with halogen hob for the creative chefs
Bedroom with 2 singles, bed linen and towels available at extra charge
Double wardrobe and chest of draws
Large shower area
Spacious shower room
View of the large spacious green
The lovely spinney area
Welcome to Mundesley
The Seals at Horsey Beach
Beautiful dog friendly beaches
Mundesley beach
Colourful beach huts on the beach
Have a go at crabbing
View over Mundesley
Skate park down in the village
Cromer pier
Funky Mackeral Cafe in Sheringham (a favourite)
Poppy line in Sheringham
The Mo in Sheringham
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Malcolm F
County Durham, United Kingdom
“if carlsberg did chalets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”
Reviewed September 7, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

had the pleasure of staying at this really comfortable chalet, it was fitted out with everything you possibly needed, we were so happy to find a dog friendly place to stay, which is a rarity in Norfolk, the site is quiet and well kept, parking right next to the chalet, can only say thanks again to Julie and I would recommend the chalet to anyone, hope to be back next year.

Sep 10, 2015
Many thanks for taking the time to review CaribbCay, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hearing from you again in future.

Best wishes

viallibab...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“A little jewel in Mundesley”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Carribcay was a very welcoming, comfortable and tastefully decorated chalet which made a lovely change for somewhere which allows dogs. Unlike a previous reviewer we had no problem or issue with using the sofa bed as I have lived in a studio flat in the past, the bed has been put away by the time the kettle has boiled. Jane has thought of everything that you may need from DVDs for those inevitable rainy days through to comfortable outdoor furniture and a bbq for the sunny days. There is even a child/dog gate for the front door so we were able to leave the doors wide open when it was hot without worrying about the dog getting out. Jane has been lovely right from the time we booked and thoughtfully left us a welcome pack of milk, orange juice and biscuits for our arrival. I rather stupidly left a handbag there that I had hidden while I wasn't using it and inevitably forgot to pack it on leaving but Jane is kindly going to post it to me, nothing is too much trouble. This chalet site is lovely and quiet and is kept to a high standard and Mundesley is the perfect location if you like to explore the Norfolk coast like we do, 1hr to Hunstanton and roughly the same if you want to head south to Great Yarmouth. I have been travelling around the Norfolk coast for 20 years now and this is one place that I can highly recommend and I'm certain we will return to the lovely Carribcay one day.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet
Liked least: No internet but that does you good for a week!
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 4, 2015
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience of staying at CaribbCay, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. It was not trouble at all returning your bag to you. I look forward to hearing from you again when you fancy a return visit to Norfolk.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We liked everything about our stay, the chalet, the park and Mundesley
Liked least: Internet connection is pretty slow
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 4, 2015
Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience of staying at CaribbCay and I look forward to hearing from you again in future.

john o
Forfar, United Kingdom
“fantastic could not fault”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

really nice place to stay . everything is in the chalet that you would need . it is very clean and tidy. really enjoyed our stay here would use again . lots of info from owner

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole package
Liked least: cannot think of anything
Families with young children People with pets
Aug 13, 2015
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at CaribbCay and look forward to hearing from you again in future
BarryJo97
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Home from home, everything you need for a perfectly relaxing stay is here.”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My partner and I stayed from 28th June to 4th July. We had a wonderful week. The chalet is lovely, as clean as one's own home. By the way, don't let the "dog friendly" bit put you off - there wasn't a trace of previous canine occupation. The site is quite secluded but only a short walk from the seafront. It is an excellent base for exploring the north Norfolk coastal area. Easy to get to places such as Cromer and Sheringham. .

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home from home comfort
Families with young children
Aug 13, 2015
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at CaribbCay, it is definitely a lovely place to chill
garrichar...
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“CaribbCay, the perfect place to stay!”
Reviewed July 20, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

CaribbCay was recommended to me by my friends, as I was hoping to book somewhere reasonably priced, that was dog friendly in July. I booked before they stayed, as I was impressed by the photos of the accommodation. The reality was even better than the photos. Immaculately clean, beautifully and cleverly co-ordinated decor, light and airy and very comfortable and well equipped. Although the maximum size of dog is stated as a Cocker Spaniel, I was able to take my Greyhound, as long as well behaved, so worth asking the question at the time of booking! The Links Chalet Park is well-maintained and spacious and a 10-15 minute walk from the village and beach. The Ship inn and both the Manor and Royal hotels are dog friendly as are the cafes. Plenty of sandy beach available for dogs too. Mundesley is ideally located to visit all resorts from Kings Lynn to Lowestoft, in either direction approximately and hours drive.Would I stay there again? Absolutely! It's a no brainer!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The chalet itself, the chalet park and the village and dog friendliness of Mundesley
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 50-64
People with pets
Jul 22, 2015
I am pleased you and Meg enjoyed your stay.
777Sally2...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Chalet”
Reviewed June 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

From the moment I enquired about availability, the information given was excellent, informative, the correspondence and details sent, very professional and efficient.
The chalet photos speak for themselves, it is immaculate, furnished very well and very modern design. It is the best chalet on the park and the best one I have ever stayed in and I have travelled all over the world, in all types of accommodation. I could not fault it at all.
It is situated in a great location to visit towns like Sheringham, Holt, Wells, Happisburgh all in easy reach. If you have a small dog it's the ideal place to stay, the chalet is so dog friendly with all the extra touches, it certainly makes a difference. The village is a short walk away, with numerous eating and take away places. I would recommend it to anyone.

Jane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing