“Funky little spot”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stumbled across this little place whilst out shopping on Chapel St. Great vibe and attentive staff.

Food service was quick and the food super fresh and tasty. Loved the Lucky beer bottles - probably should have brought home with me!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

....... nor does it pretend to be. Cheap, cheerful and fun with fabulous fresh Thai food that tastes delicious, and I bet is good for you also. I love to dash in after a movie or shopping. It is predictably yummy and I love it.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My friends had been raving about this place, but I found it not overly cheap for what you get. Yes the meals are big but I found the food dry and tasteless and I didn't finish mine. The mains are $15 - I'd prefer to pay more for better food. For what it was, it was overpriced.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Located in South Yarra, this busy Vietnamese style restaurant certainly fills the spot ...and fast. You sit down, possibly on shared tables, and order your food via a printed notepad with the menu - just tick the boxes of what you want. The food comes fast and is incredibly tasty and cheap. The venue is licenced and drinks are reasonable.
Worth a visit.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Not living in Melbourne I feel I miss out on some of the amazing eateries Melbourne has on offer. This Vietnamese cafe has a buzz, delicious fresh food and value for money. We visit here each time we come to Melbourne (usually the city cafe) but were excited to see it in South Yarra when we were looking for a light tasty lunch break after shopping. The dumplings were defiantly a favourite.