“Wonderful experience”

Aqua Planet Dive Center and Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Ask the world about SHARK diving, they say South Africa! Ask South Africans about SHARK diving, they say PROTEA BANKS! Aqua Planet Dive Centre and Charter is an accredited PADI dive center, which offers a full range of PADI courses from beginner to professional, including Sharklife Specialty courses. Our diving focus, as you have probably realized, is SHARKS. If SHARKS are your thing, come see the Big 5 (Bull, Tiger, Hammerhead, Oceanic Blacktip and Ragged-tooth sharks) and more ... with Aqua Planet Dive Centre and Charter.
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had the pleasure to be diving with the professional, warm and welcoming crew of the AquaPlanet Dive centre recently. This was my first dive experience along the Zwazulu natal coast and I was not quite sure what to expect.

I booked online and from the start Kym and the team provided heaps of information about the diving and what to expect. My booking was confirmed a few days out and I was all set. Once in area, i was kept up to date with conditions and arrangements.

I had three really great dives on Protea banks. The professionalism of the team kept me relaxed and at ease. The whole experience from launching the boat, through the dive and landing back safely was fun and exciting. I felt I was in really good hands all the way through. Well done guys and gals.

I would highly recommend Aquaplanet as a choice when selecting a dive experience in KwaZulu Natal. I will be returning in the future for sure.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Stephen B
Tris-Kym, Owner at Aqua Planet Dive Center and Charter, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
We look forward to welcoming you back to Aqua Planet Dive Centre and Charter in the future and showing you more of he wonders Protea Banks has to offer. Hope we get to see you soon. It was a pleasure!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Life changing”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Within the land of Zulu rivers and wild banana trees, along the.south coast of natal is a dive school and charter, one that believes that friends are family. A dive school that regards safety above all else, a place one can feel home.

Aquaplanet Shellybeach is one of those exclusive mind-altering places. Bubbling with friendship and a good sense of humour. The staff of Aquaplanet will swim that extra mile to make their clients feel welcome and awesome. With hearts deeper than the ocean floor, smiles more friendly than a dolphin, laughs sweeter than Durban's sugarcane, and lives more colourful than coral.

I enjoyed my experience in Shellybeach South Africa due to Aquaplanet dive charters.

1 Thank CharlMars
You are always welcome in our dive centre and we look forward to further adventures with you.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great professional, fun and chilled dive center”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Aqua Planet is a professional, fun and chilled dive center with a great passion for diving. I have dived with them several times and have been enthusiastically welcomed every time. Customer service is high on their list, the equipment is new and professionally and diving with them is great fun. I have had the privilege to dive with literally thousands of hammerhead sharks and other sharks on Protea Banks with Aqua Planet. Thank you Aqua Planet for this fantastic experience!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank PurdeyHolland
They say twins are double trouble, in your case it has only been double pleasure! We look forward to your next visit with us. You have now seen more Hammerhead sharks than you can count, so we look forward to a visit in either Tiger shark season or Ragged-tooth shark season. Thank you for being the first to post on Trip Advisor and introducing us to Trip Advisor. Can't wait till your next visit!