Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I stayed in the hotel for my ski holiday for a week in March-2018.
Very nice hotel and great hospitality!
The rooms are spacious, very warm and very clean (cleaned every day).
The staff is nice, very friendly and ready to help, speaking different languages.
The spa is just wonderful, with different saunas and a big pool.
Lovely music, played and sang by local mayor!
Delicious food!
The ski bus is always ready to bring you to ski lift and back.
Really enjoyed the holiday!
I certainly recommend it if you want to stay for a ski holiday.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Wonderful hotel sited within walking distance to major lifts to ski runs.
Excellent facilities including pool and spa.
Spacious clean rooms with satellite TV internet connection and patio with access from balconies.
Excellent food served by well spoken English staff.
I definitely recommend a visit if you are wanting to book a ski holiday.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

A family run hotel, with a good variety of cuisine catering to all, the only thing I would prefer more of is the local cuisine.
The spa is wonderful and could be even more relaxing if there weren't disrespectful guests who think we are at a party or think we like listening to their telephone conversations!
Our room was spacious as well as our bathroom, and I must say that I was snug warm, no complaints about the heating or the housekeeping both in my opinion excellent!!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Great hotel and great hospitality! Very spacious rooms, perfectly clean and staff really nice and ready to help.
Definitely recommended (also for big groups like we were). Really close to the river and to the rafting centre.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Our family stayed in the hotel in march 2016.We had absolutely perfect vacation...the slopes were well done, rooms clean and warm, breakfast and dinner delicious ... and we loved the spa with different saunas and music! The hosts of the hotel were as a part of family, nice and friendly!

Date of stay: March 2016