This resort had lovely spacious condos. Our travel group stayed in the one and two bedroom units. Food was limited in choice but prepared extremely well and very tasty. This is smaller resort so too much variety in food may create too much waste. Snorkeling was awesome right off the beach! Lots of fish to see right there. Did a side trip to lovely little paradise of French Key. Staff in dining room was exceptional. Very friendly and eager to serve you. Kudos to Brady, Darlon, Marlon and chef Harlon. Resort was peaceful... Not for party people. Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras