This resort is a truly amazing place to visit. As many others say the staff is fabulous and Jaimie, Darlon, Swiss, Rayna, Puma and others made us feel right at home right from the minute we arrived. The rooms are large and very clean and we had a large balcony, kitchen and a separate bedroom. The water is safe to drink which is a nice change from most places. The only thing that the Infinity lacks is evening entertainment. It would be nice to have a band every evening but because it is a condo complex with owners as well as a resort the entertainment is just not there as it is with other places. One other thing to mention is that there is no fitness center at this resort and hopefully it will be ready by my next visit.
The snorkeling is breath taking. I have never seen a better reef right off the beach in front of the resort. The first few days were a little rainy and rough but we still went out and enjoyed the water. It took about three days to finally go to the left of the beach towards the big rock and I wish we would have done that earlier as the coral is like its own city over there. So many places to explore. We saw many fish and the coral itself is beautiful. As others mentioned, it would be good to let people know when they are taking the snorkeling gear that the coral is living and standing on it and touching it kills it. Please, save the coral for many others to enjoy in the future. The dive shop also had fantastic people and I had Sarah for Discover Scuba. She was such a positive and happy person to deal with and I was very comfortable being in the water with her for my first scuba experience.
The food was very good. There was fresh vegetables for you to prepare your own salad, 3 meat choices most nights with one often being Seabass and a nice potato or rice. It was nice to have food that wasn't covered in sauces and the meals were enjoyable. At breakfast there was cereal, breads, cookies, eggs, bacon, ham and an omlette station. All very good.
Overall this resort is one that I would certainly recommend to anyone that loves the water and great service. The staff, the food, the water, the rooms and the resort itself were one of the best I have visited and I hope to be back again someday soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras