Our honeymoon was so great! We loved Roatan, and west bay beach, and infinity! We stayed in room 202a, ground level, right off the beach. It was one of the best rooms. We booked the honeymoon package through infinity's website. I was worried about noise or kids in the pool on the ground level, but it was never a problem. We were set a bit back and the greenery was privacy for sitting on our patio. Our server Jorge, needs a huge raise! He treated us like royalty our whole week there. Excellent server! We got a private sunset meal on the beach, and Jorge would literally run back and forth from our table to the kitchen! He was excellent! Then during the fire dance, he had them make a fire heart around us in the sand while the band played just for us, with all the guests watching. It really made our honeymoon feel extra special! It is a bit more expensive to stay here vs. other places on west bay, but if this is your honeymoon, there isn't any other choice! If we didn't stay here, we said we would walk by it and say, wow look at this place, I wish we stayed here! Seriously, it's that much nicer than all the other places! Our room was beautiful and relaxing, slightly noisy with thin walls, but didn't bother us. We were right next to the bar, and noise was not an issue, considering on island time, most places close down between 10-11. Avi was the activities director, which was nice to have, just tell him what you want to do and he sets it all up. We went swimming with the dolphins, fishing, snorkel trip, and zip lining. Also snorkeled everyday on our beach as this is the place to be for snorkeling! We loved lounging on the beach (just say no thanks to the vendors, it's really not that big of a deal!) we did buy sunglasses, a shell, coconut water, and banana doughnuts from them...I say the vendors enhanced the experience! Everyone needs to make a living, don't be so harsh! After your ride from the airport you won't mind spending some money on what they are offering. Anyway...The grounds were beautiful! The pool was spectacular! So much to do!
FYI. Be sure to check your bill upon departure and do so the night before. With everyone charging to their rooms, there were some that were not ours. Quickly taken off, no big deal. We did get home and they charged our credit card twice for the stay, again we contacted them and they took care of it.
Oh, and the breakfasts! Favorite part of the day! For a buffet, really good. We sat on their patio each morning with the best view with a coffee in hand! And loads of bacon...:)
All in all, it was the absolute perfect honeymoon! Couldn't have been better! Not too touristy and lots of adventures! We definitely will keep exploring the rest of the world, but we will definitely be back for our ten year anniversary!
Thank you Infinity Bay and Jorge for a wonderful, memorable honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras