This was our 7th trip to Roatan, our 5th time in a row at Infinity Bay, and won't be our last. We have stayed at different places on the island, but this one has it all. The nicest beach, restaurants and shops in walking distance, an infinity pool with many water features, and a staff who will assist you with anything you need. For being in a third world poverty stricken country, the accommodations here are first class, very clean and very safe. One of the few places on the island where the water is safe to drink out of the faucet. The menu at the Palapa at Infinity Bay has many new items this year, although everything is great, I highly recommend the pizza special, sushi special, and others with us raved over the chicken pasta. We caught fresh tuna with a local guide and the chef at Infinity Bay prepared it along with two 'local' side dishes and had it delivered it to our room - it was amazing!! The staff is friendly and assisted us with scheduling zip line tours and fishing expeditions. Internet was not available 24 hours a day, but we were able to access it intermittently as they are in the process of upgrading to fiberoptic. We are avid snorkelers, there is no place that compares to Infinity Bay where you can walk into an 'aquarium' right from the beach. The coral is improving, we saw lots of new anemones of all colors. Turtles, stingrays, lion fish, huge parrot fish, angel fish, schools of Dora's, just to name a few things we were able to see. Infinity Bay is my favorite place in the world to snorkel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras