My 17yr. old daughter and I visited Roatan for a wedding. We arrived June 7-10. It was our first time in Roatan and Infinity Bay. The resort was absolutely fabulous, with a gorgeous infinity pool and view of the ocean. The property is beautiful and modern with free Wi-Fi in the room and by the pool. We were upgraded to a 1 BR (thank you Denise!!!!) which had a nice kitchen with full sized appliances, washer and dryer, dining room, living room and a balcony. All very nicely furnished. The staff was superb. Ms. Bueso answered all my e-mails with questions about the resort and processed the reservation and confirmation in a timely manner. She also scheduled our airport shuttle pick-up. We also enjoyed going snorkeling, zip-lining and lounging right by the sea.
For dinner &/or lunch we visited La Palapa which was good and the Argentinian Grill. For breakfast we went to Celestes and JavaVine...also good! We bought water and snacks from Maggianos deli which also had about anything you may want or need for your stay in Roatan. All these places are within walking distance of IB....no need for a car. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our stay at IB... we will definitely return. As for departing from Roatan, we paid approx. $4.00 USD departure tax out of Roatan to San Pedro Sula and in San Pedro Sula we paid $39.24 USD/person leaving for Miami. Both airports are easy to navigate and everyone that I encountered spoke English. Enjoy your stay< I know you're going to love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras