Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
  • Breakfast included
Posada Seremein(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
$276
$260
Hotels.com
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$203
  • Breakfast included
West Bay B & B(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Caribe Tesoro(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$189
$101
$398
$378
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $474/night.

$504
Orbitz.com
2,304 results
All reviewspalapa barswiss chocolatesteve mcqueeninternational buffetwest endfull kitchenthrough vrbofishthe general manageractivities directorwater taxithe security guarddive shopwasher and dryerbedroom villaall inclusive packagemain building
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We visited Infinity Bay during Semana Santa (March 25-April 1/13). We did not realize when we booked that it was during the island's busiest times. I admit we were nervous and did not know what to expect. We flew out of Toronto, and it was the first time flying during a week day. We also paid a bit more and got the "Elite Plus" package through Sunwing. Money well spent. It got us priority check in (no lines to wait in to check our luggage), extra leg room on the flight, and extra baggage allowance. It was a short bus ride from the airport to the resort. Check in was SLOW, we had to form a very long line that extended out the door of the lobby. Luckily one of the wait staff came over with a nice fruity drink for us, and there was a table with some snacks there waiting for us as well. Our room was not ready yet upon arrival (which we expected, as we got there before noon). We changed into our bathing suits and headed to the bar and made the best of it. Our hotel room was beautiful (2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, king size bed, and a lovely view of the pool from the second floor). Here is the part with my only real complaints:

1) Housekeeping. Our bed was made everyday. Floors were washed. Towels were replaced if we left them on the floor (which is great for conservation/sustainability). That's about it as far as cleaning went. We never did get our toiletries replaced at all. I went a day or two without a facecloth (which I use everyday). Coffee wasn't replaced daily either. And, the "small" details were not looked after. E.g. In other resorts, we have always had towel "animals" or heart shapes and flowers in places like the bed or bathroom. There were no bells and whistles like that. They did not clean off counters, left dirty dishes by the bed, etc. Yes I know we are totally capeable of cleaning up after ourselves. BUT...it's part of vacation, isn't it?

2) We requested the "honeymoon" package, which was to include a bottle of wine and fruit in the room upon arrival. After 4 days, asking the desk TWICE, going to the Sunwing Rep and being assured it would be delivered, it did not come. It wasn't until our friend went to speak to the manager (Rick) that it finally got delivered. Rick came through for us beautifully, there was wine, champagne, cheese and fruit in our room within the hour. I didn't want to make a big deal of it, and we were just going to forget about it. Our friend was adamant that we shouldn't let it go, and that it was the principle of it. Thanks Rick :)

The food was unbelieveable. Hot, fresh, and delicious. Wonderful omlettes made to order. They do not have the wide variety that the larger resorts have, but the food they do have is of much better quality.

The wait staff work their tails off for you. Always happy to see you, always friendly, and were prompt with their service. That applies to the bartenders as well. It was very busy at times (due to Semana Santa) but they never kept you waiting long.

Grounds were kept clean, beautiful flowers and trees, always lots of beach chairs to choose from. A few people would go down in the morning and "save" chairs (there are signs posted up that after 45 min the towel will be moved). This didn't seem to be a big issue though.

Snorkelling was unbelieveable. Who knew there was so much beauty beneath the water. We know not to touch the coral or remove anything. But there were a few idiots that were out there climbing on it, standing on it, breaking off pieces of the plants, etc. That's difficult to watch. I did see someone out there on a kayak and her job (I believe) is to monitor this type of thing. Thank goodness for that.

We took a trip to the West End via water taxi. Glad we went. Some lovely shopping and interesting places to visit and eat.

Overall, it's a wonderful place to visit. If we do go back, we probably won't go during Semana Santa, although the people watching was quite interesting :)

Room Tip: Up on a higher floor. By the pool is nice for the view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lovesthepurelife
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a great choice if you're looking for a hotel on Roatan. West Bay beach might be the most beautiful beach you'll ever see. The rooms are large and comfortable. It's nice to have all the kitchen amenities. The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. Delta Vacations screwed up our reservation (surprise, surprise) and the staff was able to fix things for us. There are plenty of beach and pool chairs. The pool is great and a nice change of pace from the beach. The reef is right in front of the hotel and there's a dive shop on site. No reason to stay anywhere else. Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ACSOUP
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed at Infinity Bay from February 11/13 until February 18/13. Our flight was slightly delayed due to weather but all things considered, flight was uneventful, which I guess is the way you want it.

Arrival: Airport was slow to process you (hurry up to line up)
Infinity Bay is about 20 minutes from the airport
Met with drinks and finger food prior to check in, which was nice

Check In: It was pretty quick, however, we were one of the first buses to arrive.
The line grew, proportional, to the number of buses arriving
They may want to look into putting more people at the front desk during check in
That said, the girls who were on the desk were very efficient and were getting people through as quickly as time allowed.

Met Tom, the acting Manager, Rick was on holiday. His last words as he was walking away were "You're going to love it."

Room: They gave us a two bedroom suite, two bathrooms, kitchen,and a common area with a balcony.
Our luggage was delivered to our room promptly
First time I shared a room with my brother and sister-in-laws
Everything worked out great.
Room was well appointed with stainless steel appliances, mahogany trim and an ice dispenser in the fridge door.

Be advised that if you take any bottled water out of the fridge you will be charged for it. The water is safe to drink out of the tap regardless of any other stories you may hear from other guests.

Bar: Always had good service
You are on Island time, be patient.
The bartenders have a group of paying customers, all-inclusive customers and on certain days Cruise ship customers(They do a fantastic job)
Remember they have to fill the waiters orders as well as yours, sorry but you can't always be first.

Beach: If I were to find fault with the beach it would be that it is too narrow(not Infinity's fault)
Wake up early if you want your choice of beach chairs.
Grocery store and shops down the beach to the right.
Snorkeling was beyond fantastic, taking more underwater pictures than resort pictures
Swim out to the 150' drop off, you can make it and you won't be disappointed.
I didn't go myself but, other guests who did go, told me that there was more marine life and the coral was more colourful on the other side of the island.
Took bug spray but didn't use it.

Food: You get tickets for two a-la-carte dinners per week.
All of the food was good, we didn't have a bad meal anywhere, not even at the buffet.
The shrimp dinners are fantastic.
How can I sum this up? We had Beef Wellington at the buffet, enough said.

People: Let me say "Thank you" to all of the staff at Infinity Bay for making my vacation so memorable and uneventful. I did not met one individual who was not polite or who didn't have a solution to any concern we had. I commend you all.

People to note: Jerry Lee, Silvia, Darlen, and Alvin are all staff at the buffet. They always had a smile, were always happy and made sure that we had everything we needed.
Wallan Lopez our omelet maker always made the perfect eggs
All of the bar tenders and especially Adel and Puma for the great service.
The girls at the front desk for dealing with rude and inconsiderate guests and still maintaining a smile and their composure.

Tip them all, they deserve it.

Mentions: Look up Captain Brooks if you want to go fishing. He has a smaller boat but came in with fish 4 out of 5 times, he went out. Ask for him by name at the dock to the right of the resort.
Pinky, a young guy wearing a yellow vest and a red and white Canada hat, he can get you anything you need from fishing to para sailing, at a good price.

Would I go Back again? Yes I would and as Tom said "You're going to love it."

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank 1PuraVida
Reviewed March 28, 2013

first time at infinity bay resort but several times in roatan. beautiful rooms and resort. new all inclusive offered by sunwing, fantastic price. pleasantly surprised by the great food on the buffet. fresh no recycling, no 5 hr old salads. diving on location good, snorkling great. pool, bar great. maybe could use some nightlife and you have the problem of the sand fleas. fore warned is fore armed. will return

Room Tip: closer to the beach is best. there are steps to climb if on upper floors. elevators weren't working.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have been going to infinity bay since they had opened. It has become like our second home. This year we decided to have a destination retirement party at the resort. I can't begin to tell you what a excellent job they did, down to every last detail. Grace was the organizer of the details and didn't miss a thing. The food was a total surprise. Even though Infinity Bay has good food, I assumed like any other place in the states with events the food for the size group we had might be subpar. Was I ever wrong. The food was EXCELLENT!!!!!! The staff are all wonderful. I would suggest to anyone that wants to hold a event that Infinity Bay is the place to go.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends