Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$122
  • Breakfast included
Posada Seremein(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
$276
$260
Hotels.com
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$203
  • Breakfast included
West Bay B & B(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Caribe Tesoro(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$189
$89
Orbitz.com
$398
$504
$376
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $447/night.

2,300 results
All reviewspalapa barswiss chocolatesteve mcqueeninternational buffetwest endfull kitchenthrough vrbofishthe general manageractivities directorwater taxithe security guarddive shopwasher and dryerbedroom villaall inclusive packagemain building
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just got back from our fabulous vacation with our 12 friends. The resort was spectacular, food excellent and staff great. We definitely want to return someday. The snorkeling was amazing right in front of resort(no need to go further). A spectacular vacation, none better!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wheaties_1
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is the resort, we as a family go with the kids, because there's something for everyone. Fine you want to stay in the room! You can, there is everything you need, bar for the drinks and food and live music it's all there. Beach with fantastic security and not forgetting the famous "Junior" to abuses and run around for you! Also have been there at times when there are people traveling alone, and having a great social bar there never out of place because lots of people that live on the Island hang at the bar and are really friendly and have some good advice if needed.
Book in advance, know where you want to be in the hotel, meaning action, quite ect. Pool or beach.
Hope the Sushi bar is still there, loved that. And would like to thank management for the fantastic upgrade on my last stay!
We will be back. Hopefully in a skinner bikini, cos of the great food I did put on a few pounds! Cheers

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I had the most incredible vacation/ annivarsary at Infinity Bay Resort the first week in March. The General Manager, Rick, took care of every last detail and ensured that every surprise my husband requested for me happened. All of the staff at Infinity Bay were friendly and made us feel like family. Josue did a fantastic job with the food. we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Our friends that joined us loved the spectacular performances of the band (Kristopher) and the fire show (Paul) and the Garifunas.

If you want to have an amazing Anniversary /Vacation experience with excellent value, this is the place to do it. The West Bay Beach is is the best on the island, I have traveled all around Europe and Central America and this is by far the most impressive white sand beach with beautiful living coral only 100 feet away from shore! In fact, I was shore diving with my husband and the fish were swimming right up to him.

The pool is top notch, and has a swim-up Palapa Bar with the best Monkey LaLa drink. Oscar runs a great bar, and the kitchen is happy to prepare any dish for you and will even grill up some fresh-caught whole snapper (island style of course!). Thr restaurant and Palapa bar had the best food on the island. Kudos to the Chef.
There are also many restaurants all along the beach or in nearby West End, which is just a short boat ride away but IB was bar far the best quality.. IB is the best property on West Bay beach right now, and the rooms are American standard condos with granite tops and appliances. We really enjoyed our time after the beach on the balcony overlooking the beach.watching the sunset.
Thank you to all the staff at Infinity Bay! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Travelled Feb. 25/13 to Mar 4/13. Like the previous 2 reviews, our stay was incredible! The food was great, Oscar and Karen in the dining room were fantastic. The snorkeling was amazing. although we didn't venture as far out as far others the fish variety was quite colorful! Everybody we met, from London, Orillia, Calgary and other locations, were extremely friendly especially the couple from Cleveland who were a wealth of information about the marine life we were seeing as they are quite avid divers! I noticed other reviews mentioning the "coral stompers", we did see a lot of that going on from the cruise ship snorkeling excursions, too bad. It does seem to be well posted around the Island about the Marine Park and preserving the habitat. Beach walks were always fun and interesting even during the weekend storm! The guides at Gumbalimba Park made our zip lining a truely wonderful and fun experience!! Only negative I have is that we were only there for a week!! Already talking about going back next year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 5Reids
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We were lucky enough to be at this property February 18 - 25. Our group has travelled through much of the Caribbean and so have a good ability to compare beaches, food, and diving (our three most important factors when choosing properties). We travelled with three other couples and enjoyed every minute of our vacation. We were SunWing guests and therefore utilized the all-inclusive option. I want to comment that our SunWing reps were outstanding. This is the first orientation that I have sat through that I truly felt I learned something I wanted to know about vs. feeling that there was a hard sell on tours happening. These girls gave us information that helped us navigate the island, decide what we wanted to tour, and to go to West End on Friday night for the Fiesta, and such. Kudos ladies!

The food - was absolutely delicious. Though not a huge buffet, we all preferred fewer choices with a much higher quality. The theme nights were very good and we really had no reason to look anywhere else to eat. We did go out one night and had a terrible experience at the Artesian Grill, just down the beach. Our meals arrived after a 2 1/2 hour wait and then a couple of meals were missed and a couple of were overcooked. We never went out again.

Drinks - we made friends with a couple of the servers and experienced nothing but great service. Steve was our favorite and we always felt well taken care of.

Beach - beautiful beyond words. A little cramped for my liking but the view and the ability to snorkel and dive directly from our beach made me forget about feeling cramped. The divers in our group were able to rent scuba gear from Infinity Divers and dove directly from the pier in front of the hotel for $20 per dive. This alone makes it completely worthwhile to return to this property.

Snorkelling/Diving - we all were thrilled with the reef and all of the fish there were to see.

Rooms - the rooms at Infinity were truly some of the nicest rooms were have ever stayed in. What you receive is an apartment. Is it more room then we needed? Yes, but man was it nice to be able to have coffee on my lanai every morning and not wake my husband up. Though washing clothes in never on my list of things to do while on vacation, with having a washer and dryer in the room, I was able to wash our bathing suits and a couple of other things.

We can't wait to return and are planning to do so at Christmas this year. We have two teenage boys who would think they were in heaven at this property.

We felt very safe and walked the beach at night a couple of times.

Many of the stores and businesses outside of the resort were owned by Canadians and many of them western Canadians. It was eye opening to hear of all of the western Canadians that have moved to Roatan. Unfortunately, we will have to continue working and are not quite ready to make the move just yet - but we are certainly thinking about it!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple