Infinity bay is an absolutely fine place if large resorts are your thing. My husband and I went there on our honeymoon, and aside from a few complaints about Roatan in general (everything is expensive, there are too many cruise ships, and it's hard to get a sense of the local culture--Utila might have been more our scene) it was a nice place. It's clean, large, stainless steel condo-style appliances, it has American TV, a nice pool. The food is average, but pricey (their cerviche was good), and I found that Smugglers down the road and Celeste's Island Cuisine across the street were far better nacho/baleida/lobster type meals for a better price (for example, I could tell the chips at Smugglers were made right there). It gets a little noisy at night as well. There is snokeling and dive gear available.
Probably the best part of infinity bay was the beautiful beach it is on. It is on a truly lovely part of the island. We had a good time doing activities through the hotel. Overall our only complaint is that we generally enjoy family owned bed and breakfast type places more (where it feels a little more personal), but it was our first time planning a major vacation and could have done a better job doing our research!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras